Has anyone refuted this?

has anyone refuted this?

Attached: 945.jpg (1500x884, 140.56K)

I will bing bing wahoo where i please.

Personally, I barely see anyone actually play handhelds outside so I wouldn't know if it's even true.

>using your phone
I FOUND A LOOPHOLE

No, because that’s not how the real world works. In the real world, no one cares about another person unless that person can do something to benefit them in some way.

>that one time user shitposted with a fake Quintin trip and the janny was so fucking butthurt about him coming back (when it wasn't even him) that he phoned in a fake bomb threat and got him arrested

Attached: david-bowie.gif (300x224, 1.23M)

I played FFXIV with Quentin. He was pretty cool. I pretended to be a girl and ERPed with him a few times then told him I was a guy. He stopped talking to me and eventually when the first expansion for the game came out he slowly just stopped playing.

Knock knock.

I don't know why anyone would be doing anything out in public for no reason. The only time ANY of this is acceptable is when you're traveling and need to waste some time, video games included, but otherwise if you can do it at home, then you should be doing it at home no matter what it is.

He was ahead of his time.

>playing with an electronic device on pubblic: wrong
>playing 2000+ hours on chinese videogame: not a problem

its about what you look like.
if you look like a chad or someone who has his shit together, you can play on whatever you want.
if you look like shit and you are just further perpetuating a stereotype, people will make fun of you.

>Giving a shit about what other people think
Why you care? You will never see those random again and even if you do, chances are they totally forgot about that

I'm sorry what?

Using a phone is in the same bag as using a 3DS. Neither is acceptable in any kind of polite society.

>out in public

>acceptable in 2022 when multiplied increase in crime and crazies

severely diminishes senses by closing our eyes and having head phones. get you shit stolen or smashed in the head. Phone and book is also diminished focus on immediate surroundings.

Attached: 0ae.png (1742x1012, 1.04M)

Meh.

what I don't get is why I don't care about people judging me for playing video games, but I'm super insecure about people looking at my phone, like I'll put on a song or youtube video and I have to look around to make sure no one's behind me

Damn.. that janny is a faggot.

basically, all /lit/fags are hypocritical degenerates.

I immigrated to Spain and the people here have zero self-conciousness. It's extremely attractive. I grew up in the US and after going through the public school system I think I have a legitimate anxiety disorder.

Only correct post ITT. Someone post the girl who secretly taken a picture of a chad playing his 3DS and getting horny over him.

>that janny
All jannies are faggots.

But I care about you, user. Always and forever.

Because you are normal, and deep down you still understand what an actual faux pas it is.

Like with anything, it's about how attractive you are. Nothing else matters.

I was in a hospital for a few weeks last year. Most of the non zombie patients just played games on their phone. Didn't feel weird to play my switch.

>adults literally dress up in costume to go to sporting events
>playing on a tablet LE BAD
Not including the obvious that this was drawn by a literal child

Is this Quentin?

Attached: 069281BA-CF98-4FD2-A3EC-030592B486BC.jpg (720x1240, 185.94K)