DAMN 343 really went scorched earth on this mf

DAMN 343 really went scorched earth on this mf

did he fail that hard?

Attached: Locke Spartan.png (1463x1080, 1.55M)

Nobody liked him. Everything story, lore, etc. related with 5 really fucking sucked.

nobody liked him
barely even a character all he did was whine about getting his objective done

Killing off Locke was probably the only good idea 343 had for Infinite

Attached: Wat_711dae_9765977.jpg (640x603, 105.04K)

>343 really went scorched earth
that's been their M.O every game, I wouldn't be surprised if "Halo 7" drops The Endless and Pilot entirely.

Attached: 1642234958545.jpg (800x450, 101.52K)

he was an ok character put in a shit story against the main protagonist, the deck was stacked, and even putting him with buck didn't help.

So I'm not the only one who thinks he looks like Luke Cage?

Nah he's fine. He just got his ass beat.

That's because its the same actor.

same actor, at least originally. But he ended up only did VA for that H2A cutscene and someone else came in for Halo 5 proper. Still his face though.

Lol

Yes

>Nah he's fine. He just got his ass beat.
You got a source to back that up, Infinite is telling about his fate.

Attached: 1656730940659.jpg (3840x2163, 1008.08K)

"off-screen" deaths are never real in franchises user. Just wait for 343 to give him a book or something.

Because its literally the actor's likeness used for Locke.

Game confirms he's dead and under Staten, books are below the games again, Joe has complete control over Halo games now, outside the games belongs to Bonnie, Kiki, and Frankie.

I'm not defending the books or anything, and I agree with your premise, but doesn't change 343's usual shenanigans. Perhaps he'll never appear in-game ever again and we can ignore him like Guilty Spark's resurrection, but he's still likely to come back in a book knowing 343.

all these niggas playin' halo

Ah, who cares, as long as he's not in the games, I'm fine with whatever the hell they do outside the games.

Is that the guy who played Luke Cage in that shitty netflix show?

There's a black dude in ODST who pretty much does nothing but snark and get his chest caved in by a grav hammer and he is BY FAR a more interesting character than Locke. It's not even a contest.

Attached: image_2022-08-03_010902284.png (653x376, 217.04K)

yep he went to space

I remember that guy. I kept smiling when he got hammered because he was always complaining. Get rekt.