What are the hopes for doom 3 (7)?

What are the hopes for doom 3 (7)?
For me it's personalizable armor and personalizable glorykills

Attached: 1659053876494155.jpg (2200x2200, 775.16K)

Eternal and Old Gods were awful, kinda hoping they're done.

Eternal wasn't that bad, they shitted really bad the dlcs tho

More ways to get ammo (headshots, maybe). Slightly bigger enemy counts, maybe, not to the level of Serious Sam, but swarms in Master Levels are fun. Unfortunately, I don't think they'll make Eternal 2 any time soon, if at all.

>"""""Eternal 2"""""
>Not doom [current year]

new doom is a variation of the ghost train ride.

and as always, skillsaw is good.

Master chief skin

That they move away from the Serious Sam with extra steps bullshit and give us an actual proper Doom game.

I unironically want a doomslayer skin in gears of war 6 to use it in horde, just as how they added a Emile and Kat skim to gears 5

They didn't name DE "Doom 2", so that's a step forward.

No mick gordon, no interest.

I don't get it, why the three girls in the bottom are scared?
Do doomguy is naked in the front?

part 1 was pretty good, except for the boss. part 2 was shit

Attached: FUCK YOU.jpg (2560x1440, 656.29K)

>more EPIC nudoom
nah, let it rest. Forever.

make it mandatory to switch your weapon after ever shot fired

I honestly would play a slower tactical full fpsrpg rather than twichy monkey see monkey do shooter

Attached: Helltaker Doom.png (1126x1280, 2.16M)

Eternal was the best fps ever made and the two DLC were better than base game because you have your full kit during them the entire time. TAG2 has some balance issues (hammer lmao) and lazy gimmicks (cursed prowler a shit), however its still a great set of arenas that introduced meathook spots, shame it was rushed out for the year 1 dlc, if it wasn't then I think a perfected form of Eternal could have been there.

Also Samus was a decent boss, fuck the possessed mancubi though, that thing is the bringer of death incarnate lord of all chaos.

personalizable gloryhole kills

You want Id to hire Skillsaw? I mean I love his maps but...

they might as well let the community make the next game, after all, they're the target audience (or was i guess)

Is there some action going on in the next panel?