People ask about a game

>People ask about a game
>You tell them that it is an anime game, or has heavy anime elements, or your enjoyment of it depends on how much tolerance you have towards anime
>They immediately stop asking and decide to ignore or forget about the game

It's pretty interesting how anime became a red flag of sorts when it comes to videogames.

Attached: 1629681386839.png (1920x1080, 1.56M)

I associate anime with trannys, can't help it, is what it is, sorry

that's strange, I associate video games with trannies

Attached: vidya creates troons2.png (933x718, 650.55K)

Because anime is synonymous with low quality and immature content.

Nah, maybe you hang out with boomers
Anime = cringe its so 2010

How do you even end up in a situation where the thoughts of trannies even cross your mind?

So were her boob-holding statues just statues or actual bald guys made of rock?

>anime is mainstream for normalfags
>apparently it's taboo when in vidya
The world may never know

Getting mindbroken to be paranoid of troons
It's why when someone posts a pic of a girl there's at least one replying saying it's actually guy

NPCs think they are above cartoons, when their life as a slave to a jew is quite cartoonish.
Do you see they don't have any awareness?

I associate anons like you with trannies.

Probably because you didn't actually tell them what the fucking game is about

Shit, they brothas gon' do that bitch real good

There have been no good games with an anime art style for over a decade.

Unironically This place breaks you.
To answer OP's question, I'd say its a bit of . A lot of anime games tended to be low-budget shovelware and don't really have the weight of something that has a more realistic graphical tone. Even when things get 'gory', it usually comes off more as unsettling than a genuine sense of horror.

Attached: 1655924448606.webm (480x360, 2.47M)

True, that's always me.

reminder tesla literally has to lose to avoid the next 3 fights being god victories

Attached: Tesla.png (511x568, 277.97K)

The people asking are being gatekept and that's a good thing, unironically. Dudebros and twitchthots can stay the fuck away from Live A Live and DMC for a few more years.

Just because DMC's plot sometimes has shades of DBZ does not make it an anime game.

Only Any Forums is delusional enough to believe that DMC isn't an anime game.

Would a Record of Ragnarok arena fighter sell?

Attached: 203910.jpg (739x415, 27.23K)

Whatever you have to tell yourself at night to sleep soundly

How the fuck is it an anime game?

>do a combo
>hardcuts to a flashback every time
id play it

How it isn't an anime game? It's pretty much a playable shonen manga.

It's an Anime Game, but like a good 90's anime with western influences and not haremshit nonsense.

The pathetic attempts from glavset hookers and Any Forumstroon drones to shame anime out of the site will never cease to amuse me. They do enjoy uphill battles.

this show was shit

>It's pretty much a playable shonen manga.
Really don't see it. Just because it has over the top action doesn't make it an anime game. Would you say some of the later Resident Evil games are anime games?

I can see that but saying its an anime game just because it has some passing similarities to some anime is pretty stupid. It's just as stupid as saying DMC is a sentai game because of its presentation and a lot of the crew having worked on Power Rangers.

How is this still a thing.
Anime is mainstream as fuck nowadays
Legitimately overheard my coworkers talked about spy x family they saw on Netflix yesterday