I think Silent Hill 3 is a better game than 2

I think Silent Hill 3 is a better game than 2.
>better combat
>more balanced survival horror gameplay elements (less bullets, more difficulty, etc.)
>cooler weapons
>more relatable protagonist with superior acting
>scarier horror atmosphere
>more varied and dangerous enemies
>better controls and camera
>far superior visual and audio design
>a proper sequel to the original that fleshes out and finalizes its story

Attached: Silent Hill 3 PAL.jpg (800x1133, 117.89K)

cope

Attached: sunderland.png (1552x2080, 1013.28K)

That’s what James does his entire game.

Feels like the taste in SH game past the first 2 is very subjective. Some people will hate 3 for continuing the first game and not doing its own thing, others will like it for fleshing it out.

You can't argue with the Reddit Hill 2 army.

It is a better game, yes. That's a low bar, though, and they're both bad. I think the weapons in SH3 are goofy and immersion-breaking, though. I also don't find "relatability" to be an important qualification for a protagonist.
It's a bit unfair to fault SH2 for not being scary, because it's trying to be unsettling, not terrifying. Only SH1/3 are aiming for horror. SH3 went backwards on some things as well, for example, it pretty much entirely stripped out the outdoor exploration part of the game (which fucked the pacing), it blatantly reused assets, etc.
Lastly, the plot of SH3 is somewhat retarded. The story of SH1 wrapped up fine; it didn't need a sequel in the first place. The writers had to contrive a bunch of bullshit to allow for SH3's story to play out, so it didn't really resolve anything other than what it invented itself.

i want to breed the silent hill girls including (specially) alesa cunny form

what kind of crazy stuff can she do in bed?

Attached: SH0-.jpg (800x994, 528.21K)

>more relatable protagonist with superior acting
>relatable
kys

For me, it's loving all 3 for different reasons. I replay the series every year, and 3 is definitely the most fun, in every regard. The story isn't as heavy as 2, there's nothing "fun" about 2. James story is just fucked from the start. Heather is enjoyable because of how dumb she is and how stupidly hilarious some of her responses to things are.

>better combat
retard

I believe SH2 is the better game but I still chortled at this.

I played the trilogy some months and I dont get the hype around 2, it wasn't the masterpiece people here claim it is storywise, it being the easiest of the 3 doesnt help, you aren't in any real danger at any point.
I enjoyed it but I still think it's highly overrated.

months ago* I guess it's too late to post...

We need another Heather(Cheryl) game.

>more relatable protagonist
???

>Better music
The one time Konami gave us the OST included with the PS2 version.

>more relatable protagonist

Attached: 1608884882842.webm (1280x536, 431.53K)

THIS
2 is good but it has to many retards hyping it up becos muh psicology, muh character with a trauma, muh subversion blablabla

3 mogs 2 in every single category imaginable
if 3 was a remake and not a sequel, it would have made 2 obsolete

Silent Hill 3 has atrocious level design, puzzles, and enemy placement.

Definitely some cool monsters and the story is great.

Anyways 1 is by far the greatest and 2 also suffers from weak level design.

Siren is better anyway.

Attached: forbidden-siren-2-4e265fd843705.jpg (940x935, 280.34K)

Too abrasive.

BAHAHA

it insists upon itself