Does Any Forums like diablo style loot in shooters?

Does Any Forums like diablo style loot in shooters?
I am a sucker for randomized weapons

Attached: The-Bloom.png (1934x976, 377.66K)

I hate it and it's absolutely disgusting. I want my guns to shoot where I point and that's all.

Closest I can get is Destiny. A game like Borderlands would be cool if they made one that wasn't gay. I know Destiny 2 is full of faggots and bungie is too but the core gameplay is still good because it's based on Halo.

>destiny 2 is mostly faggots
lmao, someone post the stats showing what subreddits destiny players like to go to

yes borderlands is the only game that has managed to make legendary loot feel legendary at the cost of other rarities outside quest items being useless

Halo is shit and zoomer garbage.
Real men played UT, Quake and cs 1.3

I liked it when the Borderlands games did it but I struggle to think of any other games that did it decently.
Ubisoft's mediocre attempts at looter shooters really suck in particular.
3 is probably my favorite in the series in spite of the godawful writing, none of the playable characters feel underpowered or have annoying lines and the movement is greatly improved.
And since I said nice things about Borderlands I feel obligated to remind everyone of that time Randy posted about a Battleborn rule 34 subreddit that was actually a parody and almost completely empty.

This, I fucking hate grinding for legendaries just to be able to kill enemies in a timely fashion.
Also holy fuck you would think it would kill them to give abilities that make you move faster.

which is the best borderlands to play? don't care about the cringy story/dialogue gonna try my best to ignore it

>he doesn't play them all
ngmi
also destiny a shit and nothing like halo

I don't like it, it makes me waste too much time in the menu comparing shit for little gains.

And then you actually equip and shoot it and it has some mickey mouse shitty quirk to it

>the only good weapons it gives you all use the same ammo type

Kill me

3 has unskippable long cutscenes so it goes into the trash automatically
Probably 2

>This, I fucking hate grinding for legendaries just to be able to kill enemies in a timely fashion.
dont get me wrong non legendary stuff can get the job done fine but the moment you pick up a legendary it carries you for a lot of levels and going back to regular weapons is noticeable
>Also holy fuck you would think it would kill them to give abilities that make you move faster.
thats all BL3 meta was for the longest lmao

nice i already have that one

>thats all BL3 meta was for the longest lmao
I stopped playing the games after 2, fighting handsome dragon as a melee build made me never want to play the game again.

i like it a little for an initial campaign, i do not like it at all for postgame

>And then you actually equip and shoot it and it has some mickey mouse shitty quirk to it
if im grindy for a gun that shit better do something unique

Im mostly referring to random drops not legendaries or uniques

i only like it when its made in a specific way
i like the borderlands games way of doing it

yeah the division's loot does absolutely nothing for me

that is because it doesnt fit the setting at all
an m4 doesnt suddenly become more destructive because it has a purple silencer or whatever
in borderlands and fantasy games you could argue the weapons fire magic bullshit or are just better made

Based. Absolutely not. In borderlands i just used the normal guns without any gimmicks.

Nah it's shit