Games Any Forums shilled that are actually trash

>it's an original idea
Many of the ideas present in this RPG had been experimented with in both Western and Eastern RPGs i.e. Ultima & Sweet Home

>it's got an amazing art style reminiscent of older vidya
It's got terrible graphics which haven't aged all that well

>nes is an iconic character
You only know about him because of smash

>"but muh embryo final boss"
Inspired by a rape scene he saw as a kid yet can only be defeated by preying taking all the edge and skill away. It's lazy writing and mechanically bad for an RPG

It's a a game loved by pretentious idiots who literally spend $200+ on a rotting cart because they think piracy is evil. The alternative for them is paying Nintendo each time they port their game from a new console so that they can pretend they played it multiple times...

Attached: th-2013249248.jpg (474x402, 30.11K)

Note: It had bad graphics when it came out, there were much better looking games released at the same time.

>It's got terrible graphics which haven't aged all that well
what no?
also the music is great, the whole OST

None of those points really explain why the game is terrible and most of them come down to a matter of opinion. You don’t even know what’s bad or good about the game, you just dislike the people who play it.

saying it had bad graphics when it came out is like saying tf2 had bad graphics compared to something like call of duty.
It's art direction, just because you don't like it doesn't mean it's bad

It's OST is generic and the graphics were intentionally made to look like they came from an older console generation. There are no real combat animations when the hardware was more than capable of doing it...

Plok! a C tier game has a better OST

The characters in it are cute, all JRPGs suck so idk what you were expecting. Maybe don't be such a dumb bitch the next time?

Attached: muck-moldyman.gif (96x165, 3.11K)

I literally explained why the big gotcha game ending was mechanically bad and added nothing to the story.

The game intentionally has bad graphics and the OST is nothing special as in it's generic.

The game isn't unique in it's game-play or themes

The fan base as in Any Forumstards who mindlessly shill it as the best game ever constantly pretend there isn't any real criticism.

>It's OST is generic
There are no other games that sound like any Mother game, I r8 your b8 8/8

If Plok! is C tier, what tier is earthbound?
and if it's higher than C tier then it really isn't a trash game

>It's OST is generic
not at all

>wow, look at the cuterino pixel graphics chud

Please consider the following:

Attached: R01Wq2F-3146640379.png (991x1426, 1.69M)

You are attacking the wrong aspects of the game. People like the music and visuals in earthbound and is the reason why so many people are a fan of the games at all. Either you are pretending to hate it or you are retarded.

Earthbound at best is an Indie tier game, Plok quite literally is an Indie game as in it was a handful of Brits in a basement that were cheap enough to get movie licensees back when real studios thought there was no value in it other than advertising and would literally give the rights away to anyone.

So yeah I hold the accomplished JRPG dev to a higher standard

I love cute stuff, it makes me want to kiss people and if you're not careful I'm gonna kiss you.

Attached: 1659174640539.png (600x592, 415.29K)

What the fuck does this even mean?

Imagine admitting to being a Reddit Tranny

Attached: ywnbaw.png (676x676, 578.92K)

It means exactly what it says newfag

Ico.

tfw bought this when I was 4 and shit a break when I found out you could unlock Ness in super smash. And then I got mad because his kit sucked and you couldn’t PK rockin.
>inb4 why would a 4 year old want earthbound
It had the biggest box

There's nothing trans about two bros kissing and Any Forums has always been the gayest board on Any Forums.

Shit a brick* I promise I’m not ESL

You're a Redditor and a niggerfaggot, this site has been infested with them for a long time now. I still don't understand how you retards still haven't learned how to blend in but I'm gonna remind you that this site is 18+

Lurk more

you try too hard, bait-kun.

terrible bait thread. but I'm feeling generous today so here's a (you)

-3- mwah