Barebones garbage

Barebones garbage.

Attached: header (1).jpg (460x215, 34.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/JSwagdog/status/1552618276131405824
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Filtered

>no Stylish mode
>no M.O.M. mode
>no fighting of any kind in the Story Mode
Why does the most casualized game of the series not have playstyles and game types that are perfect for beginners to fuck around in?

Play +R

Attached: 1656657536924.webm (952x720, 1.59M)

its actually just garbage

All anime fighting games are.

1st 2 5 me u bum

This

>no fighting of any kind in the Story Mode
Honestly the pessimist in me considers this one of the better things they've done. They stopped doing the multiple path character unique story modes and so they may as well just make the story just a 4 hour movie in the hopes they can at least make an attempt at a coherent narrative.
I did prefer the multiple paths/ending and would rather have that but Arcade mode is technically canon in Strive so there's a variation on that with having different story beats on Extreme difficulty versus the other two. Still no replacement though.

The exciting gameplay of watching a fag give TODs every round with a neverending barrage of spam

>no instant kills
That's the weirdest exclusion for me
Casuals love that shit, and it's free advertising from the dozen ecelebs making reaction videos and rate the super shit

Attached: Destroyed.webm (500x282, 2.94M)

But it clearly didn't move copies.

>Webm
Grapplers require a one digit IQ

>Gutted Ramlethal

That was so sinful it killed every hype for the franchise going forward as it will never welcome best waifu in best version

Seriously, this iteration of Ram is so bland and insipid it's like they just wanted Leo/Sol/Ky yet again. Might as well merge those characters in 1.

And TODs are so tiresome. Everyone does them, everyone knows them, everyone hates them, except when they pull them off. It's a strange game.

And everyone hates Axl and Happy Chaos. Might as well just delete them, since no one is going to accept their matches in Tower. Fuck them.

Its already basically in stylish mode.

We get it bro, just go play xrd if you really dislike it so much.

cool combo. +R must continue to be shilled.

Does Strive even have TODs excluding Chipp combos and RISC?

Attached: 1617906678494.jpg (1739x2000, 1.73M)

stop asking questions.

I've seen May tod a Ino with like half risc.

>Loathed Ram in Xrd
>Love her in Strive
Interesting.

Attached: 1643378294137.gif (500x382, 172.24K)

Found the video
twitter.com/JSwagdog/status/1552618276131405824

GG didn't previously sell a ton because anime games and Arcsys simply weren't popular. Strive sold because Arcsys became the second most well known name in the fighting game genre with DBFZ and because people were mad at Capcom and kept waving Arcsys around as a counterexample. Gameplay had some effect obviously but they could have rereleased Overture in that market and it would have still been the highest selling GG title ever.

for me it's Videl, the character from the game Dragon Ball FighterZ also known as "Fighters"

Attached: IMG_20220801_143938_285.jpg (711x1029, 201.42K)