Sonic 4

>Sonic 4 came out today
>no threads
What the fuck is your problem, Any Forums?

Attached: 20220803_034536.jpg (1280x720, 202.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gamejolt.com/games/sonictripletrouble16bit/322794
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Holy shill thread Batman.
Sonic 4 came out 5 fucking years ago "user".

I'm talking about the REAL Sonic 4, not some stupid team sonic cashgrab.

There was a thread earlier but it died.
I beat Sonic 1 on the game gear for the first time today and I'm going to play 8 bit triple trouble now. What's the best portable Sonic game?

what?

Mania you fucking shill

Did I stutter, you nigger?

Came out on what you stupid double nigger

PC

>air base zone
>snowboarding zone
kino
i
n
o

not him, but this one apparently has a cutscene to make it look like a direct sequel to 3&K, just like 3 did with 2, so technically he's right, besides, Mania as Sonic "5" is more fitting, to me at least

>Sonic & Tails 2
>somehow Sonic 4
It's 5 at least, if not 6, you fag

Attached: 35436--sonic-tails-2[1].jpg (640x723, 113.07K)

LINK THE FUCKING GAME REEEEEE

Are the physics in this good? I tried playing Sonic and the Fallen Star but that controls like fucking horse shit.

>that super sonic boss

gamejolt.com/games/sonictripletrouble16bit/322794

The game controls fine. The zones are expanded and there's even a new one midway through the story.

Attached: 1543557084388.jpg (640x480, 43.18K)

>sunset park act 3

Attached: kiyomaro1.jpg (259x203, 37.36K)

>I tried playing Sonic and the Fallen Star
genuinely don't know why people are going nuts over this, it looks like shit
I know people are starved because there's no Mania 2, but god damn

Triple Trouble is an alternative timeline to Sonic 3 so can't be Sonic 4 by definition.

Finished it today. The first half of the game was amazing but after the winter zone the game goes to shit. Good super sonic fight though.

The bosses were fun but the level design was literal hold right to win for the most part.

good
>reworked special stages are fun
>snowboarding section in Robotnik Winter 2, though I imagine it'd be dull to replay (its not challenging)
>bosses are fun for the most part
>competition mode is fun

bad
>levels are all very long for a 2D sonic, even most of 3&K's and Mania's levels are shorter than most of the acts here
>bonus stages are shit, control like shit, and are also glitchy
>triple trouble is supposed to be a sequel to chaos (and the 8-bit games are supposed to be its own continuity altogether), tying it to be directly after 3&K was mighty pretentious

overall not bad but not what I was expecting/hoping for

Still waiting for Sonic Chaos..........
any....
day.....
now..................

Attached: 1628580418478.gif (250x200, 717.42K)

A lot of the level design is really boring but I do agree the art direction is really good.
I didn't like the bosses at all, it was either wait and attack so the boss felt really long for no reason or you just jump into it until it dies with no challenge.

>tying it to be directly after 3&K was mighty pretentious
The Mega Man Unlimited of Sonic fangames

>Trying to force a fucking fan game as canon
What's wrong with this fucking fanbase? Is Sonic before and after the sequel canonically Sonic 1.5 and 2.5?

God take meds. You're supposed to just enjoy playing the game. Imagine having autism over numbered titles

Attached: 1652632208839.jpg (546x473, 36.87K)

With that said, the reason why no one cares OP is that Sonic is officially dead again. Soj killed the hype again after shitting out Orishit and Fartiers, instead of Mania 2 with complete control by Taxman and a real 3D Sonic game co created by the Mania team. And right after the goodwill from the Sonic 2 movie. Typical SEGA.

>>Trying to force a fucking fan game as canon
Nobody is saying this dumbass.

Wasn't Triple Trouble actually a really shitty game?

Imagine somehow being the most autistic poster in a Sonic thread

It happens more than you think

Attached: 300px-AM2R_-_Cover.png (300x386, 221.15K)