Long Live the ICE CLIMBERS

Why the hell hasn't Nintendo ever made another Ice Climber game?

Attached: __nana_and_popo_super_smash_bros_and_1_more_drawn_by_home_houmei__sample-e5ba021976bb0ecf8df333d55a021911.jpg (850x936, 159.08K)

you mean those smash bros characters

Exactly why there needs to be another Ice Climber. It's bad enough Smashfags legit thought that Captain Falcon was a Smash original for a while.

He may as well be, he was just a JPEG on a car select screen before Smash 64

Too sexy

Still originated in F-Zero.

>Ice Climbers
>sexy
Bruh.

agreed, still waiting for them to get the kid icarus treatment
wouldn't be surprised if smashfags thought pit was from smash before uprising released

Attached: nan.jpg (800x800, 86.71K)

>Kid Icarus treatment
Get a good game that's nothing like the original, only to get hard shelved again, beloved only by hardcore fans who desperately try to push said game and are met with naught but a thundering "Meh."?

Nana looks like THAT?

Attached: e7b6e996a98a22f37b73a45dba6e071b.jpg (600x800, 69.97K)

Popo is a lucky man.

BUILT for each other

i'd take one new game over the ip being stuck in the NES era forever
plus, uprising got palutena into smash, something else good could come out of a new ice climber game like more nana lewds

Attached: 08686f4823ce128006f4898b03625638167b276b.jpg (500x500, 250.35K)

IS he? We still don't know for sure what their relationship is.

>b-but Sakurai said
Don't care. Sakurai didn't create Nana and Popo. If he ends up being the one to make Ice Climber 2, then he gets to pull that word of god crap.

They're friends/lovers/siblings. In that order.

Attached: 0385542af592de10e3b4a28bcb26c629.jpg (700x800, 74.01K)

>tfw nobody ever draws them to even vaguely look like eskimos

If they ever make a new game I want it to kind of be like Death Stranding but not retarded.
I know we hate walking sims here but an icy exploration game would be so comfy to me at least

We know for sure because Sakurai said they were. lovers.
>B-but he didn't ma-
Kneel.

I would want there to be multiple huge mountains to climb with various routes to take. Something like a short hike, but more expanded

Should it be an action game or purely platforming/obstacle courses? I feel like you get could get away with the premise just being them trying to conquer mountains as fast as possible.

go back to twitter

Uncharted-like climbing focused platformer.

like i said i'd like it to be an exploration game

I would fuck Nana non-sexually.

... how?

just let him do his thing user