What was it like gaming in the 90s?

What was it like gaming in the 90s?

Attached: file.png (736x920, 961K)

Who the flying fuck is Peter Lin and why do I get him in image reverse search ?

It was fun. Gaming magazines were like crack, I think at one point I was subscribed to four magazines. Everyone at school played vidya. Four player madness in Mario Kart and Goldeneye. Early Gamefaqs and actual websites made by fans and not reddit/facebook shit. I miss it.

its a little like that except for whatever is in their hand

I remember what a big deal it was just to know mortal kombat fatalities before a lot of people. You either knew from word of mouth or you wanted months for magazines to tell you. hidden things felt like a true mystery to uncover and it was like you were in a special world that anyone older couldn't understand

It was great, for the most part. the 16-bit era produced some of the best games of all time, and video games really started showing what potential they had to be long, expansive experiences. Of course, the transition to 3D was pretty awkward, and while there are some true classics, a lot of games haven't aged particularly well. Overall it was great though. It's tough to describe how mind-blowing games like Ocarina of Time and Mario 64 were if you didn't grow up in the 90s.

Attached: OoT.gif (320x240, 1.62M)

fake and gay, that philips TV looks too new to be from the 90s.

I remember not understanding why every 3d game didn't feel like Mario 64. it seemed like other companies were making other 3d games shitty on purpose since one was already made that felt perfect. I remember the few gems of that era leading to that disappointment

depressing

lots of parents arguing in the background, going hungry because dad doesnt have a job, one time my dad pawned my n64 for heroin money and that really sucked because I was getting close to getting to star fox 64s true ending without using any guides

What smartphone is that?

is this from that same model who tried making a le 90s aesthetic image but left an arctic monkeys poster in the background?

No way, dude, look at that authentic 90s smart phone.

>that awful dying rose collection the wall
Women are so stupid, so fucking stupid.

cellphones existed in the 90s moron

It was like gaming now but with more Squeezits.

>he didn't have a smartphone back in the 90s
Pathetic poorfags.

(You). There. Is that what you needed?

>Galaxy note 9 came out in1994

I hate your faggot face so much

lel cursed image

Attached: mwwmiikms1f91.jpg (900x675, 144.86K)

What country

This is a comfy image. Great collection of games. Also from a better time.

You had a point though. Why didn't they just make them good after they had the example?