What did Leon see in her?

Why did Leon prefer to make a future schoolshooter with cute Asian who will turn into granny over a night instead of making sure that Redfield bloodline survives with Varg Vikernes approved traditional wife?

Attached: image_2022-08-03_011320064.png (780x438, 224.26K)

Ada is hot

leon was infected with a crippling case of yellow fever

uhh im so trad this is why i post on an anime image board all day

She's a 10. Are you retarded?

Yeah but isn't it better to fuck someone like Ada for one night and then move on to someone who's your race?

I tried to make a thread without mentioning race because Any Forums faggots would fly to this thread and completely flood it

True although why not Fuck Claire since she's also hot and Chris gets to be your brother-in-law?

Hey Chris I hear Ethan may have been sighted recently. That means he could still be alive. You should go investigate that and forget about trying to pawn Claire off on Leon again.

What a stupid assumption to take me as Claire's sister, but now that I mentioned her, did you know that she's able to speak chinese words and wear traditional Chinese dress?

>Yeah but isn't it better to fuck someone like Ada for one night and then move on to someone who's your race?
>im not a Any Forums faggot
cmon bro.

>make a future schoolshooter
Leon isn't jewish. Only JMAF makes psychos.

Some men just can't resist the siren's call of the sideways vagina.

>prefer to make a future schoolshooter
You answered your own question. He wants a son that knows how to shoot, not a son that would be raised with love and care.

Anybody have the fanfic where Claire molests Sherry?

>future schoolshooter
>half asian

we've had like a gorillion shooters in the past 5 years in amerimuttistan and none of them have been asian. They're almost always angloids or spics.

Attached: 0a2.gif (384x378, 2.18M)

Ada has a dick. Nothing can compete with the sexual dissonance Leon feels being an absolute poofter, questioning his homosexuality by falling in love with a woman, and then finding out she's packing downstairs anyway.

Actually they're usually black, it's just that for some reason black shootings are always classified away from other mass shootings, despite routinely featuring 3+ victims.

White cum in yellow pussy.

Never had a thing for Ada until her remake model. She's fucking cute.

Ada at 10
I wonder...

Compelling argument

I hope you're talking about the one I wrote. I don't have it at the moment.