Sell me on pic related

Alright, I've played the first and second games and they were both good shit. Is this one any good? I played the demo, and while I liked the new minigames, the cast felt kinda lame compared to the previous two, and I didn't care for monokuma's new VA and the monokubs. But is it worth it just for the mysteries? I know about Kaede and the ending and I may have accidentally spoiled myself on the culprits and half of the victims.

Also, can I get some tips for the school mode and island mode crafting bits from the previous two games? How can I level everyone up as fast as possible?

Attached: 448929-danganronpa-v3-killing-harmony-playstation-4-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 170.32K)

Ending is very good. A few decent characters. Games not worth it, some of worst cases and it's the longest

Yeah characters are pretty bad in this one, if you're already spoiled then V3 will suck for you.
This one does have a post-game mode where you can take your favorite characters and play a shitty dungeon crawler if you're into that, but the new Danganronpa S that just came out does it much better.

dude, if you've already played and finished 1 and 2 you already know if it's the type of game you'll like or not or if you wanna see the series through to the end.
stupid thread

How bad are the characters this time around? 1 had the cohesion and 2 had the highest highs and the lowest lows. How's the V3 cast?

Attached: Miude Irumatsu.jpg (3020x4022, 1.04M)

This is gonna sound weird, but whenever I see Miu's hair, I see some weird looking squid.

>The goggles are it's eyes
>The long loose strands are the tentacles
>The hair under the goggles is either a mustache or some weird mouth with sharp teeth

I can't be the only one who sees it.

You've played 1 and 2. Before you touch V3, play Ultra Despair Girls and watch the anime for 3, this is the proper order.
Now if you liked 1 and 2, play v3. Sure the story works a little different but same rules, same creator, you'll like it. Ending is controversial but I'll let you figure that out. It's a way better ending than Zero Time Dilemma.

It's the most polished game in the series in the sense they hit a slam dunk with everything regarding presentation such as all the flashy effects that happen class trial, the new OST and character designs. HOWEVER the writing is still god-awful, like every dangan game. And it shows the moment the cool characters start talking. You pretty much have to turn off your brain to enjoy the writing on this one because no they did not improve in the writing department. I would give it a try only because the fact its so controversial makes it interesting enough to see what went wrong

I might look into despair girls, mainly because Toko/Jack was one of my favorite characters from 1 and it's nice to see more of her.

As for the DR3 anime, I have heard nothing but bad things about it and I'm a tad skeptical about it for that reason. Can you explain why I should watch it?

I also hardly give a shit about the overarching plot of the series because 1: I'm just here for the mysteries, and 2: The overarching plot is so fucking retarded it's unreal.

Play UDG first. It's better than people give it credit for.

Alright, give me the QRD on UDG

Weird Killer7 inspired spin-off with the edgiest story in the series. Good character development for Makoto's sister (The player character this time) and Toko/Genocider.

It features my beautiful wife.
And lets face it, if youre not playing for the waifu bait, why bother with danganronpa

Attached: 5F4CE05D-A81C-4B5A-8A37-151B900AECDC.jpg (736x613, 122.49K)

umineko meets ace attorney with a shit artstyle

I player UDG.
Its not a must to be honest.
It plays so different and if it wasnt for the kino toko/komaru interaction id probably not recommend it.

>the edgiest story in the series

Just how edgy?

Attached: R (26).jpg (500x498, 61.93K)

I just finished this a few hours ago. I don't know how to put my feelings into words. Overall, I thought it was really good. It doesn't reach the same high points of 2, but it was more consistently good. The twists and turns are what you should expect from a Danganronpa game, and it hits you with some really good ones right off the bat. It also hit me with some stuff that emotionally fucked me up a bit, but that's more of a personal thing.

tl;dr - If you liked the first two, you'll probably like V3.

Off the charts edgy.
To the point you wonder why

The premise is that abused children have taken over the city with Monokuma robots, and are now hunting down and killing the adults. It's pretty edgy.

Well first off it has pretty subpar plot twist. The mc being a female was also a red flag. It was easy to determine she was the killer from the start. Also the maid trail was obvious. They give you answer at the pool investigation which was retarded. That manlet deserved to die though. Annie and tenko bitch were annoying so Im glad they got killed by the possessed gay dude and that’s all I played before dropping it

Attached: 31022139-6017-4408-A8FF-4A31D9A008D0.jpg (250x188, 4.27K)

>possesed gay dude
Seesaw-man?

Can someone redpill me on him?

Overall I didn’t like V3 very much, especially when compared to the first two. That said the first trial really got me. After the final trial I honestly kept thinking about it so it really did end up having the biggest emotional impact on me in the entire series. For that alone I’d say its worth the emotional sucker punch but it also insures I’ll never go through V3 again

What do we think of Kokichi’s bitch?

Attached: 83D1AEE9-20B2-45DB-BEDC-F9BB622C5ED1.jpg (600x657, 145.94K)

How does Lieman compare to Hopeman?