Anyone up for a rousing match of Super Mario 64 co-op?

anyone up for a rousing match of Super Mario 64 co-op?
>madhammer.club/files/sm64coop_v2.7z

Attached: temp.jpg (637x482, 104.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zwWUTO3M-GY&list=LL&index=277
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what is the connection ip

Goddamnit OP if youre gonna half ass it this hard just forget it

localhost LOL

You bitch post the IP

alright i guess you dont want to play

someone else has to host it, so it's whatever you post if you're game

>Make thread
>Nah actually you do it
WHAT

Attached: 1655055471746.gif (211x252, 767.94K)

192.168.1.1 get in here boys

I'm in where you guys at?

Why is there a guy with my brothers nick in there?

just sits on the join screen forever

Call me newfag but it's not connecting. Is there a command i have to put in before hand or dots to remove or should it just connect?

no port so hes just fucking around posting default ip this thread is so goddamn gay

>6 unique ip posting in thread
>not one of them are joinable

you have to delete the system32 folder, it actually prevents the game from connecting
w-we are still joking, right? you're not serious

Where do I find system 32 on a macbook :^)

Attached: Yes.png (564x102, 6.22K)

Ok so i deleted the systems 32 and the message came up and said
Fucking host OP ffs i was here yesterday so you are clearly just being a pussy, no one cares about your ip

i cannot support other players as a host, if you can then you should host, it's not rocket science
i posted the thread because i am interested in playing, but you're all spazzing out, which is apparently ableist now

What is the best way to kill myself?
I am tired of people this thread is the perfect example of the kind of people you deal with every single day useless unfunny unproductive. Was thinking something like this. youtube.com/watch?v=zwWUTO3M-GY&list=LL&index=277

Maybe carry some superglue and barbed wire in a bag so when I get done I can glue my hands to my head and hang myself with it

Attached: homer j fucking dies.jpg (480x360, 16.62K)

Just hold your breath, bro.

Seems like a waste if its a one and done thing might as well make the most of it instead of doing something a baby does when they dont get what they want

Attached: OPisalittlebitch.jpg (500x375, 40.09K)

Buy a gun, go to your local study centre with hundreds of young leftoids waiting to ruin everyone's life and kill them all
Then you gun yourself

I already have several. Seems kind of lame to just use a rifle especially when chemicals can do so much more then just use the rifle when they come. I dont think I want to turn the gun on myself though to many cases of people just being braindead and having to live with it. I think the best course of action would be the barbed wire hanging after I run out of ammunition. That or just renting a steam roller

God OP your thread is so fucking bad you drove a man to suicide.

someone should have asked me to put the server up
madhammer.club:7777

sure smells like summer