VRChat

>IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN
What the FUCK went wrong?

Attached: capsule_616x353 (3).jpg (616x353, 70.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hello.vrchat.com/blog/vrchat-security-update
twitter.com/AnonBabble

i think we all know exactly what went wrong. now post some lewd vrchat stuff or no one will bother bumping your shitty thread

Nothing.

Attached: file.png (727x214, 36.29K)

I don't understand why they're so against stopping faggots from being able to DDoS you, freeze you and give you seizures. Just because you can't install mods that block desktop users? Good riddance.

EAC and killing mods

Lmao, it's "boycott modern warfare 2" all over again. This is why companies should never listen to their userbase.

>game is popular because of mods
>remove the only income you get from this game
Why are developers retards

It just goes to show that the stereotype of VRChat having lots of whiny, maladjusted snowflakes is true.

>remove the only income you get from this game
They get income because these fucks pay for the vrchat subscription service.

There's only one VR chat that matters..

The meta verse.

Nothing else can exist.

This is to make the virtual world more safe for the mainstream.
People are getting sexually harassed in VR.
I'm sure you've seen these stories.
So forget about SAO or .HACK online. Or the olden days of the internet coming back in VR. Not gonna happen..too much money is in stake and corporations want to bring their workforce into the virtual world.

Attached: Screenshot_20220802-152810_Chrome.png (1080x2163, 383.15K)

and now they won't get that because everyone is quitting the game and move on to other games.

You are completely retarded, mate. No idea how anything works.

what happened to it? they banned modding or something?

bet they thought they would pull a fortnite and make people pay for their avatars from loot boxes

look it up yourself you cunt

>and now they won't get that because everyone is quitting the game and move on to other games.
Haha nope

Attached: vr.png (746x365, 94.48K)

yes, vket is censored, most booba avatar samples removed, half corporate booths aren't present compared to last year some jap literally who remain

Attached: FYkqAKOacAAFL1_.jpg (1920x1080, 676.88K)

It's just a chat room at the end of the day and you can't actually touch anyone so the "vr sex" is meaningless.

or maybe threads like this could give some fucking context instead of just starting with a meme template

The people who mod are the ones who spend any real time in this game and the ones buying the subscriptions

>disney, hp
>noooo they are japanese literally whos

read the thread blindfag, its already been mentioned

I have the early source VRChat. I worked on early assets for the game. At the time it was just me and Graham. I moved on to better things since Jesse gave me really weird vibes.

You've never played this, user. It's obvious and you just come off as a retard trying to make your shitposty, ignorant, mental connections you think sound like they make sense but don't.

not one person who is against this change actually understands what enabling anti cheat does for this game, they aren't banning "mods" you fucking retards its a virtual chat room like secondlife

They added EAC to the game which disabled mods both malicious and QoL. Arguably, it also stopped mods that were anti-ddos/crash measures but I'm not sure if those ddos/crash mods even exist post-update either.

but do they have the booba avatars

They banned cheats. A lot of people are mad because they snowflakes pretending their QOL custom client was not packed with cheats too.

You're projecting too hard user. I have my own model I custom rigged for this game

EAC doesn't stop any of that, retard.

Shut up schizo, no one knows what the fuck you're talking about

you will see, there won't be any corporate booba this year, and most booba avatars from vket 6 wasn't there in the winter vket (some had breast sliders removed)

compare with last year where they had Koei Tecmo (DOA Venus Vacation), Bamco, Senran Kagura

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-27 013857.png (1261x812, 422.31K)

How would anyone know? It begins on the 13th. Any retard pretending they know is trying to be "le ebin doomposter" trying to ruse people into keeping away.
Last time the event ran it definitely had tits so there's no reason to believe anything will change, especially because exhibitors often show up across multiple vkets.

Attached: file.png (748x871, 764.36K)

>hello.vrchat.com/blog/vrchat-security-update
>Malicious modified clients allow users to attack and harass others, causing a huge amount of moderation issues

Oh sweetie, you need to read, okay?

I'm glad EAC was added, it finally got one of my acquaintances to finally upgrade his PC. He was tricked by fucking Best Buy of all places that a PC with a GT 730 was a good gaming PC. I mean, the new one he bought is an overpriced prebuilt (and overpriced even by prebuilt standards), but at least he's not running a fucking potato anymore.

>How would anyone know?

Attached: Screenshot 2021-12-10 041224.png (1157x1158, 1.38M)

Almost as if they had nothing to show. What the fuck is "Senran Kagura" going to showcase in 2022?

>cheats
>in a social platform/virtual chat room
Literally what are you even cheating for? You can't win at talking, there's no making friends highscore. Is this just friendless weirdos acting out because they can't make friends online?

>What the fuck is "Senran Kagura" going to showcase in 2022?
another Yumi model of course

Attached: 2021-12-05 23-36-05.webm (700x696, 2.88M)

Sucking corpo dick doesn't make you any closer towards being a real woman

Is Facebook paying off the owners to ruin it to get rid of competition?

Tails, you're gonna nigger, AAAUUUGGG

That isn't Yumi though

Sad little man, pretending bare tits and pussy is appropriate in an all-age exhibit.

Attached: file.png (611x840, 232.75K)

No third person mode. You have to stand in front of a mirror to see your character.

there won't be abything like this ever again

Attached: Screenshot 2021-12-15 004334.png (1121x1248, 1.59M)

There are games in VRChat. Maybe you'd know that if you weren't the kind of weirdo who can't make friends that you are pretending to mock.

>bare tits and pussy
show uncensored images then