It will take pajeetsoft 70 years to break even on the actiblizz purchase

>It will take pajeetsoft 70 years to break even on the actiblizz purchase
lol

Attached: chrome_2022-08-03_00-51-47.png (744x758, 108.03K)

time to short lmao

okay? well the company will still be around for many lifetimes after ours has ended raking the profits

no refunds

Microsoft's quarterly earnings are around 35-45 billion dollars.
The price for Activision is a drop in the bucket if it means they can control more of the marketplace.

Money doesn't matter to Microsoft, they get funding directly from the Federal Reserve along with every other fortune 500 company and anything else useful to the military industrial complex

>bobby somehow tricked phil into paying 70 billion for his dumpster fire company
based like always

microsoft is the most incompetent company ive ever seen. theyre always late to the party, always playing me too, and they have roasties and political garbage filling their company to the brim. i hope this does huge damage to them.

The reason that microsoft makes all these retarded seeming purchases is because changes to financial legislation a bit over a decade ago made parking huge amounts of cash a tax liability, so its a use it or lose it situation for them, however the company is so immensely profitable these days that they have ludicrous amounts of cash on hand (pic related) that they have to get rid of with share buybacks and takeovers. Hence why they do stuff that seems non-profitable like buying Mojang for 2.5 bill etc. seems like they can't earn their money back, but in reality that money will slowly melt away and do nothing for shareholders, whereas spending it means increased earnings that ultimately improve share price and dividends.

And like said, microsoft has a yearly revenue of 200 billion, 80 billion is easily absorbable, even without their huge cash stockpiles.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 05-43-11 Microsoft Cash on Hand 2010-2022 MSFT.png (800x680, 42.09K)

Cont', they literally cannot spend their money fast enough these days, even with negative growth due to covid.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-03 at 05-45-03 Microsoft Cash on Hand 2010-2022 MSFT.png (358x531, 22.11K)

and Any Forums and Any Forums shill for them for free

Gotta hand it to him, he's one smart jew.

I literally spat out my drink when I read someone wanted to buy nowadays blizzard.

Attached: unknown (1).png (1072x603, 627.18K)

I hope they dissolve the entire company
I just care to play their competent titles on game pass

Companies live longer than 70 years, user. Companies aren't humans.

its just a bunch of suit jews trading imaginary money
you the worker will be the one paying for that shit in labor
make sure u set your alarm clock to 6am tomorrow! c

>okay?
are you getting those profits?
Does the money of a company matter more than the games they produce (which are total dogshit)?
Anyway, you type like a fag. Watch out for monkeypox.

they will run out of shit to buy eventually

what are even MS biggest sources of revenue?

And then they get broken up again due to anti-trust laws, or maybe they're too powerful this time and we enter what the kids like to call "end stage capitalism".

Remember these profit numbers next time a large corporation will keep pushing "we need microtransactions to break even".

Their main revenue streams these days are licensing software and cloud services to biz, with consumer software and gaming making up about 1/3 of their revenue.