I use save states and tell people I beat the game, there's nothing you can do about it

I use save states and tell people I beat the game, there's nothing you can do about it.

Attached: 1659428411004183.png (543x560, 159.5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/W0etYz1W8uM
youtube.com/shorts/RPyW_feqzPk?feature=share
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Based

Attached: Top Gs.jpg (1440x810, 146.97K)

i'll never know who this is :)

Same. My friend seethes whenever I play the switch emulators because I basically abuse save states.

Average save chad enjoyer

youtu.be/W0etYz1W8uM

Based Top G made his way to Any Forums

I don’t have a chin and I scam people into buying my shitty “the game” self help program, there's nothing you can do about it

>NPC touches your loot
youtube.com/shorts/RPyW_feqzPk?feature=share

I can take you off my friends list.

Attached: 1207244384266.png (724x262, 273.79K)

>gets absolutely destroyed and starts tapping to any half decent high school wrestler in under 5 minutes

funny how they act so tough but would instantly lose to even a mid tier high schooler

Attached: lol3.png (791x527, 507.77K)

>I lie to my friends and family
Hey chief, you do you bro.

Is he vaping and drinking onions choco milk? L for tate (as usual)

>gets absolutely destroyed and starts tapping to any half decent high school wrestler in under 5 minu

kek all those grueling wrestling practices just to get heemed by a journeyman with a mcdonalds diet

Attached: ben-askren-jorge-masvidal.gif (498x301, 2.79M)

how else would you play nes games?

why do you attempt to make this faggot worthy of attention

Never played a western game.

None of them.

Never will.

"OMG you're missing out"

Maybe.

You're missing out on anime girls.

Keep your western games.

Attached: tateanime.png (496x414, 151.52K)

Every evidence-based argument for the existence of god is retarded
The whole point is you're supposed to have faith. If there was just evidence, you wouldn't need faith

*Hasan Piker has entered the chat*

>In 2009, Tate was reportedly employed in selling television advertising, but since 2005, he had practiced boxing and martial arts on the side. That year, he won the International Sport Karate Association (ISKA) Full Contact Cruiserweight championship in Derby, England, and was ranked number one at his weight in Europe. Though he had won 17 of his 19 fights, he said it was his first belt and title. Tate lost the fight for the vacant ISKA World Full-Contact Light Heavyweight Championship to Jean-Luc Benoit on points after 12 rounds. They had a rematch three months later in Luton, England, but this time Tate became champion, defeating Benoit via KO in round 8 of the scheduled 12 rounds. In 2013, Tate won his second ISKA world title in a 12-round match. It was Tate's second world title in two different weight divisions. The fight was held in Châteaurenard, France. Tate took the ISKA World Full-Contact Light Cruiserweight Championship via split decision

Attached: 74945555_2510137862642896_8835605567743282371_n_4995bb6f-f56e-4dad-a253-68c93fdc0a5a.jpg (1080x884, 82.2K)

How can one man be so fucking based?

>beating up Romanian zoomers for making tiktok near his car

>luckiest shot ever proceeds to lose every fight after

stay mad tate

>literally has stayed completly silent when any decent MMA guy has called him out

LOL

Attached: tap.jpg (600x388, 27.69K)

evidence does not equal proof genius

>world karate association

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO next youre gonna tell me he was the champ of the world tea party league

why do people keep posting this tard

Attached: 1586059327648.png (540x301, 131.94K)

this dude is a retard, but I like that debatebros are absolutely losing their mind over his 0 IQ brain and yet he still continues to be successful.

>AAACK B-BBUT KHABIB

Kek Olivera already shat on his "legacy"

Attached: Alex-Pereira-KO-UFC-268.jpg (696x399, 55.54K)

He's funny whether you laugh at him or with him
His video on BPD women was hilarious but he youtube took it down

I hate /heem/

>>beating up zoomers
What a God among men

You played yourself bro

that fucking cunt hanged out with peterson whore of a daughter and now he's trying to sound smart like peterson
sadly tate also belives reading is for dumb people
He wants to be seen as an intellectual without doing the work, just superficial peacocking.
what fustrates me the most about all those talks is that they all try to reinvent the wheel. Just read a fucking book, this discussion is 2000 years old and lots of smart people have cracked their brains open about this, and rather then trying to reinvent the wheel because you think you dont need to read up what old dude thinks, why not build upon it
if you want to rest on the shoulder of giants and rise above them, you need to climb up there first. they are Any Forums, Any Forums and are missing /lit/ while claiming to be /sci/, ironicly enough lefites like to do the same thing, doing critical theory on the bible without every haven read it

im mad

he is unfathomably based. The closest real life version of gigachad

>activate invincibility cheat
>warp to final stage cheat
>kill boss
>credits roll
i beat the game

SHOW ME 1 FIGHT where Tate faced anyone with decent ground game, you cant. Hed get destroyed and he knows it.

Attached: smirk2.jpg (960x1152, 150.78K)

wrestling is different from striking arts. Any highschool wrestlers will destroy a karateka in an mma fight.

Apparently you get a discount to his content or some shit if you shill him. The best thing to do is hide every thread. Hopefully, posting this dipshit will become banable.

>he is unfathomably based. The closest real life version of gigachad

Attached: 5c5.png (645x770, 77.07K)

ground game is for faggots, you think any girl got wet over some dude humping you for 5 rounds? Nope, it's always masterful striking

Attached: muhammad-ali-boxing.gif (498x208, 1.71M)

I do even better op. I watch lp's and act as if I played the game myself

How he tricked zoomers into popularizing him among children with?

stay mad Tate

this guy is a retard. reddit says so

Attached: soy-reddit.jpg (620x675, 50.6K)

good morning sir

You can tell people whatever you want, and you can think whatever you want, but the fact of the matter is that you didn’t beat the game(s)

checked digits but youre a fag. Ground game and jujitsu are literally gay

Andrew "my feeling don't care about your fact" Tate?

Attached: 55882163_2385894418297462_2987120613014896640_n.jpg (478x478, 7.89K)

This no chin having mf went hard with marketing to incels on every social media and is currently making 5 million dollars a month from his pyramid scheme where one of the tasks you get it to shill his shit, just search youtube by channels with his name for an example.

He's semi cringe but definitely a step in the right direction, I'm not too into the "manosphere" but they're a far better influence than most e-celebs

He makes Redditors and troons like (You) seethe

This is a shill thread. He's known to pay people to shill for him

we know fag thats why he is so based

pretty fucking based then

How did a guy with no chin convince the world he was alpha?

Are incels just bitches who gave up early? Is jawline not everything?

Ok but what does the Romanian sex trafficker have to do with this?

>I'm a sad virgin incel and he hates women, I love him

Attached: 1655887057081.png (640x549, 49.78K)

why are you so insecure about it that you need to come here for validation?

>Is jawline not everything?
Neither is hair, you have LITERALLY 0 excuses to nmi

you say that but I'm not messing with "trains with bears" Khabib

People that look up to him are his prime targets for scamming. You guys should sign up for his program then

>Hurr durr sex trafficker
Redditor
>Akthually chud, a woman can make an only fans account, stop slut shaming
>NOOOO what do you mean women are making an only fans but regularly employed by a man THAT'S LITERALLY RAPE NOOOO YOU CAN'T
Dial 8

How does one be based and a shit at the same time?

Attached: andrew-tate-cobratate-if-you-are-over-15-and-like-37270067.png (500x687, 107.38K)