Games that are the peak of their respective genres. Post games that will never be topped

Games that are the peak of their respective genres. Post games that will never be topped.

Attached: summer-memories-free-download-screenshot-1.jpg (650x366, 86.27K)

>not even real incest

Attached: 12348597321.jpg (800x450, 86.66K)

>shotashit

Enter

this game must have the shittiest art to ever be conceived the face of F95zone.

You’re baiting for someone to post weg gobbo pics aren’t you

>sshit
pic unrelated

>loli
No thanks I'm not a pedophile

Hes doing it in broken english aswell. Typical ESL

does anyone else fap to the boy in ss?

I'm not gay

Only H-game I own on Steam, and I actually felt it was worth the $10.

mizuki was the only good girl

Risk of rain 2
Team fortress 2
Monster hunter world

Enjoy the FBI smashing down your door for public wrongthinking, sorry Pedophilia.

Are there any worthwhile H-games for android. OP is right i have yet to find anything better than summer memories.

Holy shit nice tummy on the right.

This.

Attached: 1656623988803.jpg (460x215, 44.89K)

ew gay

What do you mean, they are his cousins and aunt.

Sucks ass. It might not be as bad if all of the characters weren't literal shit covered mongaloids.

There will only be shota-like men and giant mommy-like women in our species in a few years.

That's just the artstyle, sorry man.

Attached: 4C1C5CAFC52B7E57227EB7BE6ED30A0E3991B47E.jpg (1024x712, 214.83K)

It will be topped by the sequel, user.

Translation when

Is the full game out yet? Last I checked it was only the demo.

I dont know, part of the appeal is the build up to the sex. Boku will come back to an harem in winter, so it's just normal scenes of sex, hopefully more threesomes and foursomes to compensate since there werent there at all in Summer.
First it needs to come out.

Agreed.
I like the story and the art on the girls but this fag goes too extreme when he wants to draw a classic jap smelly old bastard character. I get its supposed to be really degrading for the woman but it just looks fucking disgusting.
Same shit with that mosquito man fag. He is even worse.

Attached: 1627833564964.jpg (2500x3543, 927.65K)

Which is like 90% of the reason people play Eroge. The other 10 being whatever specific fetish they're offering. Again, would have been 10/10 if like more of the characters weren't LITERALLY COVERED IN SHIT.

Literally grind, the game

Do you fuck his actual mom and sisters(if he has any) in it?

But if the ages are reversed its okay? Atleast be consistent in your beliefs

Just download a full save. And it's not nearly as grindy as most games now. Try a fucking slave trainer, where you spend 10 hours trying to get a girl to show her tits then another 10 so you can touch them, then the "current build" ends please donate to my patreon and you just feel pissed off.

Boku does college level math in the game. Clearly an stunted adult

No I self insert.

Just do chores and mountain climbing for the first week and you'll have all the stamina and XP for the rest of the game.

So you believe if a underage girl understands college level math they should be able to have sex with adults?

>Literally grind, the game
Hardly. I replayed it yesterday and maxed out almost every heroine and ended with 500+ in both stats

Boku's mom now has a sprite, so probably.

Sounds like she's pretty mature for her age

Tell that to the judge, pedo

There was a rumor if you kept your chastity the whole time in the end you got to fuck your mom, so I'd like if that was an easter egg in the new one.

I didn't like cucking the husband
it just didn't feel right

If you like
>innocent girl turning to a slut
>animated pixel hscenes
>no grinding
This is your game

Attached: Noelle-Does-Her-Best-Cover_EN-wishlist-247x296.png (247x296, 75.53K)

Set to come out on Christmas. After that expect a week for MTL and 2 years for official

kill yourself pedo

Attached: 1656119593921.png (71x23, 1.43K)

>needs a translation

Attached: 1398366819305.gif (227x224, 11.5K)

Exclusively. If your shota is shit, then your game is shit.

It was actually startling if he caught you.
He comes in the room. The music changes entirety. He just goes "you fucked up" and you're back in the car going home

Then dont fuck Miyuki(even though she is the hottest), you have like 7 other vanilla sex friends. She will just remain sexually frustrated and ignorant.

Attached: Summer-Memories-DLC-Profile-Miyuki.png (1200x675, 945.87K)

>Mountain climb at the start
Terrible advice. The strat is to gun bug catching and let the memories from turning in the independent study carry you thought he game. Doubly retarded when you consider the bugs are also the best source of income starting when the bug lady shows up on day 14 iirc.

It's never going to be topped

Attached: 1649994044068.webm (320x610, 649.92K)

The damage's already done. He will never come back from getting cucked by his tween nephew.

>Played the game again just to see if she had unique dialog if she caught you during a 3some but wasn't ready to join
There isn't t by the way. Rio breast girl even if she's easy