WE FUCKING DID IT Any Forums THE FORTS OURS! WE FUCKING DID IT LADS!

WE FUCKING DID IT Any Forums THE FORTS OURS! WE FUCKING DID IT LADS!

Attached: 055B30DB-3C2F-4582-A16A-8DD58C20BA5A.jpg (576x750, 44.86K)

GOD SHITS ON THE KAISER

HOORAH FOR OLD NOSEY

>tfw love naval mode
>tfw hard to finally peak time
>tfw you can't cap enemy vessels
>tfw people just vote martello tower and 50 gun frigate only open waters 95% of the time
Naval bros......

GIVE EM STEEL LADS

Is this game still alive?

I fucking love Holdfast. It's my go to game when I don't feel like playing my backlog.

Attached: 1553173590396.png (403x535, 201.61K)

how does it compare to M&B Napoleonic Wars?

Yeah. Decent sized community

I wish there were more games in this period that had an actual singleplayer. Napoleonic Wars is multiplayer only, that new American Civil War game from another dev is multiplayer only. I want a game with blackpowder muskets where I don't have to play with others, and I've already played a ton of WF&S.

It’s more polished.

Same, I love the fact that the community is organic and you have dedicated server plus all the players are autistic memelords.

Still waiting on line battles 2.0

I love naval battles so much it’s unreal.
>play with my buddies
>we go for the rocket boat
>our strategy is simple: abuse proximity voice chat
>sail towards a huge enemy ship
>we all start yelling NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
>enemy crew stop manning the ship and they all go check who the hell is yelling racial slurs
>we take the chance to maneuver our boat to stern of their ship
>spam them with rockets at point blank (we got really good at quickly firing and reloading)
>sink huge vessels and win the battle by yelling slurs on a shitty boat armed with primitive rockets
We got so good at it that we managed to not die once.

Small boats best boats
>be French rocket boat
>chasing English frigate
>stern has a huge hole already blown in it
>come up fast and just fire of a rocket
>it flies through the hole, through a fucking open door, and detonated most of the port side lower deck guns cause lol they left them loaded killing 17 people
And of course
>harouti islands
>gun and rocket boats only
>boats just crashing into each other resulting in mass boat clusters of non stop boarding actions and grape shot
Good times

I love this game so much. Specially the like the English boat called Pickle.
>I’m PICKLE SHIP

What’s the name of this Napoleonic game? Been looking for games similar to holdfast

Are there any games similar to holdfast that are not battle cry of freedom?

One of my first matches of this there were 10 people trapped in a house because a horse was standing on the only staircases and the screams they let out over voice chat were so fucking load that it sounded like they were being burned alive in real life. I can still hear the fucking screams in my head

>user is now eligible for a pension due to ptsd received in the napoleon wars

>Played with this lad when he was playing as a british commander.
>Everytime he gathered every buddy up he would give a line the speech only to get killed by a cannon at the end of the speech
>Happened 15 times in one match
I almost died from keking

We need more based Nappie games

why is this game so fucking underrated? it's peak autism kino