Long live the queen console versions

what the fuck they came out 2 weeks ago and I never noticed, maybe because I was expecting it to show up at a Nintendo indie world before release. I thought the new backgrounds were just gonna be higher resolution versions of the old ones not brand new art.

is the playstation version censored at all?

Attached: long live the queen console.jpg (1280x720, 152.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teamsalvato.com/blog/about-censorship/
store.steampowered.com/news/app/251990/view/3367017518882919715
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

talk to me about the h scenes. Are they good?

there is none

kek

The game is honestly kind of rubbish. Yeah, all the different ways you can die are kinda funny, but it's all trial and error. Princess Maker it is not.

Did the pc version get updated? That is all that matters.

I played this game because I bought on GOG. It filtered me every time, so I eventually just stopped trying.

It's not an H game at all, I just thought there was a little risk of censorship since the magical outfit has a pretty short skirt for a 14 year old girl, but then since it's not a japanese game it would fly right past sony censors radar.

I can't see anything about updates to the PC version, but there are new languages I think so it shouldn't be too hard to check if those have been added.

but like I said the backgrounds are brand new, the new ones are fine but I think it's important the option remains to play with the old ones so if the PC version not getting updated can provide that that's a good thing

>but then since it's not a japanese game it would fly right past sony censors radar.
user, I...
teamsalvato.com/blog/about-censorship/

sequel coming by the way

Second, yes, we are working on another game in the series. I can't show you pictures because right now everything is in a text-only phase, getting set up with dozens of skills, characters, quests, and events where unexpected talents might mean the difference between victory and defeat. (Using Wrestling to suplex a giant lizard? Using Contortion to hide inside a filing cabinet? Sure, why not!)

The working title for now is Long Live The Queen: Galaxy Princess Zorana. You are the pampered daughter of a mighty emperor (think Flash Gordon and Ming the Merciless) who unexpectedly comes to power when your father dies in a freak accident. Now you must work to win over your father's underlings and be proclaimed absolute ruler before someone else can take your Empire away from you.

Everything is still so early, it's hard to say much, but a few general plans:

* There will be some tie-ins to the first game, and you will probably get to mention how your Elodie turned out, but Elodie will not actually appear, as we're well into the future.
* You can still have a pet falcon! (But this time it will be made of metal.)
* It will be much easier to marry a female character and have heirs with her if you want. It's the future, we have the technology.
* It is likely that there will be a Kickstarter campaign eventually, but I need to do a LOT of internal development and testing first to ensure that this game design works before making it pretty enough to show anything public, so don't expect that this year. The game and story I have in mind is exciting but complicated and I want to be sure I'm bringing you the best.

Right now everything is subject to change! I'll bring you more news as soon as it's possible, but there's only one of me writing all these convoluted plotlines, so it does take a while.

So many red flags...

Sounds awful

Pretty sure there was gay stuff in the the first one, and I think some of their games don't have straight options at all
the kickstarter though yeah that might be a bit of a red flag

just downloaded to check and it doesn't seem to have been

I love the gay shit. I don't like the sci-fi shit, and the Kickstarter part.

Oh, I see.

/thread

fake

Nigger
store.steampowered.com/news/app/251990/view/3367017518882919715

>Ratalaika Games
oh hell no. if the dev had to team up with a publisher it couldn't have picked a worse one. they're know for 5 minute platinum trophy games and as such a lot of people will avoid them because they think the games are "fake games"

They're the only publisher that makes ports of Ren'Py games.