Attached: 07204.jpg (1763x2885, 1.14M)

anal

What's the lore behind the anal girl?

Is this a thread?

Sex with children in real life

アナル

Yes
Yes

>lolicons are not pedos, s-stop calling me one!!

You can be both, fag

Attached: 1537460862568.gif (382x554, 2.57M)

Random question but does anyone have the video with the cyberpunk 2077 music playing?

Region Locked on Steam

Why would I play a mediocre copycat instead of the original?

Attached: debut.jpg (2637x2160, 2.25M)

Holy shit I read all that except for her name and understood it
3 years of learning nihongo finally showing

>being unable to read 神崎
My man, what are you doing with your life?

Damn I think you've mastered N5
Keep it up

Attached: 95931852ad81325d14857450d7c653a5 (1).png (1280x720, 1M)

>except for her name
Japanese names are like demon names. Unless they explicitly tell you how each individual kanji is read you won't know how to fucking pronounce it unless it's something extremely common like 田中/Tanaka.

In media, names are generally easy as shit to read. The worst you'll find is retards trying to be clever with shit like 小鳥遊.

OP... please... I just got permabanned for typing something similar to this

>"N-OOOO YOU CANT HAVE SERIOUS STORIES WITH A ANIME GIRL! NOOOOO!"
Anyone who says this demonstrates a serious lack of awareness of children's literature and storytelling throughout history. Asserting that putting mature themes in a children's story is wrong or misguided is basically at odds with most showtelling throughout human culture in almost any other time period and is probably the perspective of a sanitized person brought up on junk television and media, or whatever their excuse might be, ignorant of culture.
>"B-but Rocko dies, that's so edgy!!"
Uh-huh. And? That’s bad because….japanese game characters are escapist fantasy stories that shouldn’t deal with anything beyond the most basic power struggles? Again, totally unlike fairy tales throughout history over thousands of years where animals and children were killed or murdered or eaten etc etc, right? But video game characters must be pure because, why, exactly?
IDOLMASTER and rocko's modern life are far more thematically and tonally similar to a traditional children's story than what passes for kids entertainment in mass media today.
Essentially there's no fucking way that these people would ever appreciate or recommend to a child Angry beavers Ren and stimpy, Rocko's modern life, Aaaah monsters, John kricfalusi's "Japanese Fairy Tales", and so on. They admire a sanitized, simplistic world and consider the introduction of any supposedly "mature" themes a tonal intrusion. What they don't recognize is that this position is genuinely a 20th/21st-century sheltered-kid puritanical position that goes against the entire history of children's storytelling. Their criticism of anime games is focused solely on the fact that depression and grief has no place in a cartoonish world, but when cute girls dealt with these things in stories all over the world for centuries, I have to wonder how many other works in how many other cultures would be considered to be shit by their standards.

Attached: EhJcNGBVgAAdq0C.jpg (2362x1996, 458.81K)

>names are generally easy as shit to read
ah yes I love having to look up Japanese names in external websites so I can make a statistical assumption of how it is read/pronounced

Attached: k.jpg (1903x677, 113.24K)

I am not a good learner.

Reminder that Iori is older than Miki

Attached: 1625120333368.webm (988x604, 2.89M)

I suck ass at names and I feel like that is one of the easier ones. saki and ko have got to be some of the most common ones

Attached: sample_035d6422424f6455537c0b982ef388ff.jpg (850x1299, 104.02K)

Tell them it was just a joke bro in the mod IRC

i don't play weeb games in general and when i do i prefer games like Apostole

Attached: big BIG badonkadonks.jpg (1580x444, 288.49K)

>when she sees P-san reach into the lube drawer

Attached: image_2022-08-02_145045410.png (800x301, 339.97K)