GOTY blocks your path

GOTY blocks your path

Attached: 1659437637255.jpg (554x554, 122.17K)

pic unrelated

If a game about a cat wins GOTY then I may as well stop playing games

Elden Ring fags btfo

Stray?
More like GAY

please do

Of course it's gonna win or at least get nominated for something. It's the exact kind of game that's made for critics to gush over and then have everyone promptly forget

le cat

>everyone already got over Stray
>Any Forums still baiting with it

Goat game and duck game didn't win anything, Stray probably won't either.

Who fucking cares? GOTY is always the most shilled game, not the best one.

>Goose game
>2019 and 2020 GOTY
Anonchama...

It's great and will probably win something here and there but GOTY will be Elden Ring no matter which games get released before the end of the year

For those who played it, what do you like about the game?

Cute, looks great with good art direction, nice music and some funny interactions like getting head stuck in a bag. Simple as

Super detailed scenes. Lots of little interactions that are charming. Gameplay exists to serve the narrative, changing up it's mechanics when necessary. It tends to do a type of gameplay once and then move on, instead of dragging it out into a 40 hour slog. Story is decent, a little melancholic and moving, but definitely the sort of thing I feel like I've seen done before.

The best choice for normalfags game this year. Hopefully it will BTFO horizon forbidden west and elden ring so I can taste those delicious snoys and fromdrones tears

No way it beats Elden Ring, how delusional can you be lmao

Aqcuire meds casual fag

I don't need cat game.

>No way it beats Elden Ring
Only fromdrones and gaming autists care about elden ring.

The fuck are you talking about
Do you really think the kot game can beat elden ring which sold over 10M copies and was one of the most discussed and praised games for months of the last few years?
Do you REALLY believe Elden Ring won't win every goty award?

Unfortunately this is objectively wrong as seen by the reviews, sales and general opinion. Also the simple fact that it sold much more than previous games means it brought in countless new players