Ban of all Chinese games is coming

>ban of all Chinese games is coming
I live in the best timeline.

Attached: big boom.gif (498x230, 804.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/nancy-pelosi-begins-asian-tour-in-singapore-as-china-again-warns-against-visiting-taiwan-11659358264
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What would ppl on mobile phones play if clash of clans was banned?

Not possible, Steam would offer nothing then.

Candy Crush Saga

2 more weeks bro trust the plan bro

WW3 is already started, it's just the majority of dump sheeple haven't figured it out yet.

Based on what, exactly?

No, this week - wsj.com/articles/nancy-pelosi-begins-asian-tour-in-singapore-as-china-again-warns-against-visiting-taiwan-11659358264

What does that has to do with steam tho?
Are they gonna stop distributing dcs world to prevent chinese pilot programs?

>Valve Corporation is an American video game developer, publisher, and digital distribution company headquartered in Bellevue, Washington.
>American
Now fuck off austist.

>valve is an american company
>that just sells games
So? What does that has to do with your non existent schizo war?
Fucking imbecile

>ban of all Chinese games
What's the last time you checked steam catalog, my friend?
>that
Whats you referred, exacty?

>be austic
>call someone imbecile
Irony is lost on you.

>steam is moving to China because... it's just moving, okay
Fuck off chink, no one wants to live in your dirty hell hole.

Epic and Riot is making too much money for America to be banned.

What happen now?

Theres a reason “china’s final warning” became a saying

Yes, but back then USA had balls, but now many even in USA doubt that the population will agree to fight for Taiwan, most think that everything will be limited to ostentatious economic sanctions when USA will ban everything that is not important, and games fall under the unimportant category because there are no game lobby in the Congress yet.

jesse what the fuck are you talking about

>because there are no game lobby in the Congress yet.
There is but its for microtransactions

All of you better buy graphics cards now because when the sanctions and bombings happen prices will go up because most chips used are made in taiwan.

What you don't realize is that the USA and China will never go to war directly against each other. Why ? Because they're the bases of current day capitalism, and they need each other. Russia can do it because what they provide is available elsewhere and is ready to be obtained. TLDR : you are a schizo and if a war happens,it's gonna be a cold one (the first never ended to be fair.)

Americucks seething about chinks 24/7 ruined the internet
whenever i got i'll find some butthurt burger whinging about Le bug man

>What's the last time you checked steam catalog
Earlier today. Not one Chinese thing on my feed. Never has been. China makes mobile games not actual games.

>Not one Chinese thing on my feed
not even Genshin Impact? i call bullshit on that

Clear your blocklist and see the truth for once.

I never said war between the U.S. and china i meant when the great Xi Jinping reclaims the land that claims to be the real people of china.
America wont get involved but will lose access to Taiwan goods. Congress will never vote to go to war for them because they have too much speacial interest money from corps.