Alright, now I got both an original Xbox and a 360. And also a modern gaming PC

Alright, now I got both an original Xbox and a 360. And also a modern gaming PC.

Time to get into Halo. Which versions on which platforms should I play?

Attached: glo.jpg (800x1120, 197.75K)

Whichever Halo you start with with, go with PC because that's where the most players are currently

Play the pc versions faggot. Only one not on pc is guardians, which is on ps5.

Singleplayer only.

not even a question, PC.

>ps5
KEK. I meant Xbox one

Just get the master chief collection on pc

Isnt it soulless compared to the original consoles?

Yes, it used to have really fucked up or missing effects but they patched it. It took like 3 years, but they did it.

you don't get the original menus or credits which sucks, but being able to play above 30 fps is worth it

Maybe PC will be better for repeat playthrough.

Halo CE on OG Xbox
2, 3, ODST and perhaps Reach on 360
Don't bother with anything else.

PC without a doubt.
its just the far nicer version with stuff like 60+ fps, mouse and kleyboard, mods, etc
>"souless"
fuck off.

Halo 3 looks really good at high resolution

Halo: Combat Evolved

if you want to play singleplayer, play the MCC version on PC
if you want to play with friends, halo 2 on xbox, halo anniversary, halo 3, halo 3 odst, and halo reach on 360

>CE and 2
original hardware
as much as I love CE and 2 to death and they run nice on PC, the issues with the ports are too much for me to ignore because Gearbox fucked them up heavily way back when and years of patches on MCC can only do so much
>3, ODST, and Reach
rather faithful ports and look really nice on PC and at 60fps
>Wars
PC can run decently but has some issues
>4
just don't
if you really insist to touch that dunpsterfire, then run it on PC because it runs like shit on the 360
been playing this series autistically longer than most zoomer Any Forumstards have existed so atleast take my advice to some extent

Attached: 1611886222060.png (785x747, 255.73K)

This

Attached: 1594824002953.webm (800x450, 677.3K)

Play them on their respective consoles.
i never owned an xbox so MCC is my only halo experience and it's soulless.
mainly because there's no main menu for each game, all menus are great and set the tone for each game.

CE and 2 are they have some fucked issues. 343 took years to address them but some have been addressed other will never be addressed like Brutes opening fire immediately on the opening to Gravemind. Halo 2 Vista is still the worst example especially multiplayer I somehow think MCC is still worse than the original Vista port which is amazing and sad considering 3 and Reach babs can't truly ever understand why Halo 2 has such a cult following in the Halo fandom.

Attached: 2chads.png (713x835, 238.28K)

Original hardware is soul. Also play infinite campaign on series X or PC

You should also play gears of war

I thought they fixed a lot of the port issues last year, what problems are still in the MCC release?
They play key themes when you going into campaign menus, but it would be good if there was a selection of music from each game available as a juke box to play when in multiplayer lobbies or in Forge