Find a flaw in any one of these fine kamige

Find a flaw in any one of these fine kamige.

Attached: Mosaic 3x3.png (900x900, 1.73M)

Your previous 3x3 thread flopped so now you're baiting for responses. Top lel

Worked on you

Dunno what Alien Soldier is but the rest are pretty good I guess.

>Dunno what Alien Soldier is
The best 2D action game ever made

+//
++-
+++
it's good

Attached: 3x3v.png (919x1014, 1.75M)

Cuphead's Run and Gun segments feel of far lower quality than the rest of the game. Good music and all but they're just not remotely as fun as the actual bosses.
It's a really fun Genesis title also focused on bosses. It's by Treasure(Gunstar Heroes/Mischief Makers). Would heavily recommend it.

+ / /
+ + -
- + /

Attached: Three_by_Three_(3x3)_Square_Collage.jpg (1280x1280, 1.9M)

Haven't played much on here but Shattered Soldier looks really good. I think it's mostly bosses right? You might like Alien Soldier if you play it.

SMB3 is great, I recently played it twice and was finally struck by the fact that in 1988 and even 1990 it had to be the greatest game ever made by far at that point. Still like SMW more. But if SMB3 didn't come out I think video games would be significantly worse now.

yes, I did just beat Marathon 3. Yes it is better than Durandal.
Infinity is harder to recommend because you definitely need the context from having played Durandal for it to make any kind of sense. but damn if it isn't an actual work of art. And frankly terrifying.

>Resident Evil 4
I don't own the wii version/can't use the wiimote on my compy FLAWED
>Super Mario 64
It's hard to control while drunk FLAWED
>Alien Soldier
Nah, I can't really flaw this one
>Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
I haven't played it FLAWD
>SSX3
I haven't played it either FLAED
>Yoshi's Island
Baby go waa
>Castlevania SotN
I'll be semi-serious for this one: I just prefer Super Metroid. FLADED
>CTR
FUN
>Cuphead
Too hard for game journalists FLAEDNEWDWADED

I haven't played any of these games, and unfortunately probably won't get to any of them.
I do have DMC1 and Resident Evil 4 on my list

Mario Bros 3 fun. Only played the first Castlevania. I'm sure I've played a bit of a Twisted Metal game: of all the games here it might be the one I'd check out again. AoE II great. Modern Warfare 2 was fun with friends, but I don't really care for the military shoot. I think my favorite is Rainbow 6 Vegas 2. Metal Gear Solid is probably my favorite of the Solid games, when it comes down to it. 2 is a close runner up for me, and I like V a lot, but MGS just has this punchy energy to it: like Kojima and his team knew they were making a hit.

Attached: 3x3 2-8-22.jpg (666x666, 652.48K)

CTR is probably my favourite game of all time but I'll never defend the multiplayer balance.

OP could add zombie panic source, co-op horror, free on steam, valve's best work ever

I can't find a flaw OP. Good taste.
You too also good.
And you as well
And you

Attached: 4x4.jpg (3264x3151, 2.12M)

it's a club for men with taste

Attached: pepe between two mishimas.png (552x254, 102K)

I've not played SoTN yet but Classicvania just feels so much better after having finished the Advance collection

The GBA games are not as good as SOTN despite how many people would like to pretend they are

>RE4, Alien Soldier, SOTN
oh i'm thinkin' he's a basedboy

>SM64
horrific controls when playing it in the current year, shaky level design

How would you fix it? Would a Bullet Bill equivalent be good or would it be too much of a crutch?
I feel the same way, it works amazingly as a single-player kart racer with the best mechanics ever but it kind of fails at having the casual multiplayer appeal of Mario Kart due to the items not really being strong enough or having any catch-up potential. And yeah you can say that 1st place being the most skilled player every time is a good thing, but that's not taking into account how fucking easy it is to frontrun. Just get in first and then follow your time trial lines, it's barely a multiplayer game at that point.

>SM64
>horrific controls
objectively false.

Attached: 3x3.png (1260x1276, 2.54M)

no argument as usual

are you a russian

Counterpoint: You're wrong

no, i am right

Only flawless one is Yoshi's Island. Literal 10/10ajrjk