The best Dragon Quest game is an MMO exclusive to Japan

>The best Dragon Quest game is an MMO exclusive to Japan
How does this make you feel?

Attached: 491631-dragon-quest-x-all-in-one-package-nintendo-switch-front-cover.jpg (800x800, 241.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ac4lzvbOmT0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Feels like I'm being baited.

DQ5 >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> 10

I wish they'd bring it over here.

Really tempted to play it with the translation tools

If all we ever get of this game is the ugly chibi offline version I'm gonna be fucking pissed.

I for one would be grateful

We should play together

>series gets game that's never translated
>everyone claims its the best of the series
>inevitable fan translation gets released
>turns out its not actually that great and probably wasnt localized for a reason
>50 GOTO 10
Sasuga

Attached: 1655918093658.png (588x367, 237.62K)

This, why the fuck that version only?
I'll still probably play it, I've played dragon quest ix, but I'm fucking pissed about it

>turns out its not actually that great and probably wasnt localized for a reason
Says fucking who? If the Japanese say it's the best then it's probably the best.

this is the three DQM games for the 3ds we never got, but they're actually as good as people said they were

I wouldn't. They get an MMO that's been updated for years where they can have unique experiences with other fans and we get a shitty gimped version that isn't faithful to the artstyle or gameplay of the original with no multiplayer elements and that only covers the first expansion. Doesn't seem like there's much too be grateful for to me.

it makes me want to kill myself

Just play the online version with translator tools

those red chicks are GOAT

Its actually really weird that Squeenix isnt bringing DQX offline to the West considering that DQ XI introduced a bunch of new people to the franchise.

youtube.com/watch?v=ac4lzvbOmT0

Attached: 1656232839871.png (240x240, 80.17K)

EH, Offline looks fun as fuck, models aside, everything else looks really fuckiung welldone, traditional combat system, dq11 crafting, side stories for the allies

>that only covers the first expansion.
well for now, first expac is coming early 2023 for the nips, eventually it'll reach parity

Hopefully they'll bring it over, it's coming to ps/switch/steam so i think odds are pretty good

copium

>traditional combat system, dq11 crafting, side stories for the allies
I'd love all that stuff in another game, but not from DQX I want to experience the real DQX or the closest possible thing to it. It's like if I wanted to play FFVII for the first time, but they only sold me FFVII Remake. Even if it's a good game, I want the real authentic experience first. If we end up getting both eventually then it's a win win, but that's not looking likely.

is offline not coming to the west?

Why

It's not coming atm, but it's not not coming too

Attached: 3835908-nothappening.jpg (1199x680, 192.95K)