We gotta go back

we gotta go back

Attached: 1659336238275369.jpg (4032x3024, 1.54M)

yes

Attached: the soul cave.jpg (1200x965, 188K)

this looks fucking comfy

For some reason, the analog sticks on these controllers were always broken

What's to stop a complete and total lunatic from, say, turning themselves around and cramming an N64 controller's (middle) handle into their asshole? You want your kids touching what's been up a man's ASS you sick freak?

Pure soul.

>for some reason
gee i wonder why
maybe it has something to do with the fact that braindead children were abusing them

I only ever saw them one time and it was at a mcdonalds in a nicer all white area

I remember Ocarina of Time at Wal-Mart was at Jabu Jabu. You'd think it would never be past the Deku Tree or something.

You have the weirdest paranoid fears

we just have to keep you out of mcdonalds to stop that from happening

it was, you could walk up to the bar and they had every ps1 game on tap to play for free

Attached: PlayStation-Store.jpg (1280x850, 234.41K)

Shitty two minute game demos on sticky greasy ass controllers was never fun. Take off the nostalgia goggles

Glass breaks you can't keep me locked out forever

I don't remember the n64 units at walmart ever having zelda to play back then

It's pure soul zoomer

Mine did. And then later Best Buy had Majora. I didn't subscribe to any magazines or anything so when I walked in and saw Majora on those giant display TVs you can see from anywhere in the store I didn't know what the fuck I was looking at or why a Deku scrub was wearing Link's hat spinning around.

Life is so soulless now bros……..

I too want to know, other anonymous poster. someone should answer him

>Things that certain inner city youths ruined
Now that is classy

n64s at walmart usually had mario 64 mario kart 64 banjo kazooie or something like star wars episode 1 racer

these were great in my mexican neighborhood until the blacks moved in and carved stuff into the controllers/screens

the mexicans actually took care of the controllers and screens?

Attached: 1659337654190255.jpg (3024x4032, 1.09M)

>Glass breaks

Attached: best-stone-cold-moments.png (1200x627, 1.79M)