What game file size is too much for you?

What game file size is too much for you?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-08-02 at 01.49.52.png (2880x1800, 2.66M)

Anything above 1.44MB is Haram

25gb+ is too much

anything above 30 gb

Anything above 10 gigs
15 if its good

80+ is pushing it I will regularly avoid games that go past it.

I second this

It must be smaller than my cock, plain and simple

poorfag problem

60gb is the limit for me. Especially seeing games like Sekiro being jammed into 16 gigs

>there was a time where a game could fit on a floppy that would only be enough to hold at most a few MBs
>games got bigger and were required to ship on a disc that would cap out at 600 MBs
>DVDs came in and pushed that a little further
>Bluerays start heading towards the 8GB territory
>an internet connection and day 1 patching is practically mandatory at this point for vidya
>the movement towards steaming only will have the confiscation of even more of your storage while still pulling data from the cloud to properly function
Whats it going to be 10 - 20 years from now vidya requiring you jack your brain into the system effectively using you as the processor?

Based and NESpilled.

How much SSD storage do you have

bout tree fiddy

Depends on why a game is that big in filesize. If its big because there's a shitton of cutscenes and voice work that's uncompressed, the devs can go suck a dick

nigger i got 8tb split between ssd and hdd i wouldn't download a 250gb game even if i had infinite storage.

I don't really care. I have bigger problems with constant patches since I only open steam when I want to play some games that I've purchased on there.

There won't be. Zoomers don't have PCs and don't have consoles. They have fortnite, a mobile game. If it can't be streamed and if it can't be loaded onto a phone under a gig then nobody is going to play it. Just the way it is.

The AAA market hasn't figured it out as, until recently, there's been no pressure on them to do so. This will change.

If you can't fit the entire game+ DLC onto a dual layered Blu ray disc, I will refuse to play it

anything over 20 GB

Current 13 year olds aren't zoomers any more, they're gen alpha.

No warzone is losing players over it's dogshit caldera map no one fucking likes and shit forced meta of vanguard WW2 guns when modern fucking guns exist. This entire year has been dogshit.

>Warzone is a couple of years old
>250GB
>Fortnite is 5 years old with hundreds of skins
>20GB
There's is literally no need to reward incompetency.

I have 30TB of HDD Storage and 2TB of SSD and I will not download a 250GB FPS game.
I would maybe accept a 250GB game if it was a massive MMO or something but even FF14 and WoW are far far smaller than that