Iphone Onry

Introducing, the bareback one, from Playstation!
Who the fuck asked for this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-191356149 (1).png (1080x1568, 242.01K)

Zooms, or rather generation alpha already. They're all about mobile.

Probably bucks.

>Black bone controller
>BBC

>iPhone
Y I K E
Literally useless.

>can't afford one
stop being poor user

I just want a dualshock 3 I can use on ps4/5

>another nintendo ripoff

I've seen this exact shit before but for Xbox, apparently there's a market for these add-ons.

Attached: XboxWire_Images_Razer_Kishi.jpg (1920x1080, 178.16K)

Even if iPhones cost $1 they'd still be useless. Fact is you can buy a phone for way less than half the price that does more than iGarbage. Cope.

You've overdosed copium, many such cases.

but where are the games Sony?

for me it's the gamesir X2
this sony controller will probably be the same quality for triple the price

Attached: 1630408164524.png (954x954, 521.63K)

Name one (1) thing the iPhone does that you can't do on an Android.

I don't know, but at least we have Demon's Souls. You tell me where your games are, Xbox.

I have a bluetooth one for android and it's pretty good and comfy with Retroarch, MegaMan X Dive and Action Taimanin.

>Name one (1) thing the iPhone does that you can't do on an Android.
generate this much butthurt
stay poor

Make android plebs seethe?

Resist being hacked into by glowies even in face of a literal FBI request. Completely transparent permissions. Not ad-powered.

>buck broken controller

you killed him user
you can't just kill poor folks like this

why is sony so focused on everything but software when will ps5 have more than 1 game

These types of controllers have existed for like 10 years

X2's pretty good for what it is, shame about the headphone jack not being accessible.

I think they already realized they lost to Xbox this generation and are trying to quickly come up with something that would actually make money instead of being sold at cost.

Why wouldn't it work on Android? iOS is the closed enclave and only interacts with things Apple approves of, Android should just recognize Bluetooth HIDs.

Attention everybody
The poorfag is speaking

Thunderbolt port is why. These things usually use them for charging and to actually clamp the phone to the thing, but the GOOD ones use USB-C or Thunderbolt to actually send the control signal as a connected device.
>Android should just recognize Bluetooth HIDs.
It, uh, does.

I got a Gamesir X2 and the dpad was trash. Like half the time the down button was not responding. The Ryzen Kishi while kinda ghetto with the straps at least works.