There are people who genuinely don't know the difference between these two

>there are people who genuinely don't know the difference between these two

Scary to think about

Attached: mana.jpg (2000x1500, 962.1K)

*fawts*

Evermore > Secret > Trials

Attached: tt.jpg (482x295, 25.79K)

don't care, girls are hotter in the remake therefore it's better

Used to want to fuck Riesz, but now I want to fuck Angela's pits.

Why does the one on the right look gay

Attached: 3153.png (1000x523, 763.64K)

The curvature...

Attached: 1652913624582.jpg (3840x2160, 611.44K)

It's really not that insane, one is an unlocalized SNES RPG, and the other is a remake of that same game with a new name.

Most people who played the new one likely haven't even played the original. Square had so many fucking RPGs in that era, most people didn't even know about the SaGa games until they got brought to modern platforms and even then it's still not very well known.

You can't expect everyone to autistically know the difference between a 1995 SNES game never released in their country versus something they actually played. Not everyone hyper obsesses over that kinda shit when they find something they like.

Soul & Soul
They both look great, though I'm partial to the modern Mana games' warm and bright colors.

>unlocalized SNES RPG
not anymore user

I played the original in the Collection of Mana before the remake came out. Some of the best 2D graphics ever and it fixed pretty much all my issues with Secret of Mana. The remake also turned out somewhat unexpectedly great and I loved comparing the two as I was playing.

>not fully modeled
to the trash it goes

You mean the one on the left?

Legend > Evermore > Secret > Trials

Attached: 1529008741564.jpg (471x356, 32.41K)

Why do vidya artists not understand values anymore..

>Western American pigs pretend Evermore was better or even good than any mana game episode
Give me a fucking break with this shit

Even so, it went unlocalized until it's release on switch in 2019, I'd say 25 years of not being translated and having a full 3D remake coming out the next year added to the reason why nobody played it. It got eclipsed by it's own remake. If it got a GBA release that game would definitely be in the 100 dollar range by now.

When the fuck are they bringing Collection of Mana to PC??

Attached: 1630468576338.png (830x1000, 581.08K)

I mean it went unreleased until very recently, his point still stands.

rare circumstance of
SOUL AND SOUL

i have never ever played any of these games and i have no desire to ever play any JRPG other than earthbound and pokemon.
i don't know why but most japshit RPGS (especially the dime a dozen fantasy medieval ones) all feel samey and generic.
maybe i'm just horribly wrong though. if any of you could give me recommendations i would appreciate it

I've read that is switch exclusive because nintendo had the source code of the games.

The sky in the original is superior, as are the simple outfits and character art style, the ones in the remake are overdone and gay

The best thing in the remake artwork is the forest texture made to look like Isono's style

Attached: 1659395400338.jpg (1099x1473, 1.21M)

op game is an action rpg with 6 characters (you pick 3 to play with at the start of the game) with different classes that get different abilities and super moves, helping replayability
the game is also like 15 hours long and not a 50+ hour slog, just don't go in expecting kino writing, its very basic evil forces are destroying the world, you are the chosen one shit