"I dunno Dutch...maybe we WERE wrong takin' all that land from them native folk...

>"I dunno Dutch...maybe we WERE wrong takin' all that land from them native folk. They was doin' fine an' coexistin' with the bison and ferrets pretty well before the white man came along an' tore the land to shreds."

Attached: arthurcuck.jpg (474x240, 12.5K)

RDR1 is sympathetic towards the natives as well, it's not like 2 tries to hide it, right off the bat Hosea is lecturing Arthur on how they got dealt a bad hand.

>PAY BACK THE LOAN YOU FILTHY PEASANT, WE AINT NO CHARITY! NEXT TIME I COME 'ROUND, IF YOU AINT GOT MY MONEY YOUR A DEAD MAN Y'HEAR?

Attached: main-qimg-6ae8e2ed51ba2d05c6a7fd1c80b5ed2d.gif (498x263, 2.13M)

This isnt a left wing take you know that right?

They kinda did.

>"Well He'll John, sure Abigail has been with every man in this crew a dozen times over, but that just means she'll know how to please you. Her past is HER past, John."

>YOU SHOULD FEEL SORRY FOR A BUNCH OF BARBARIANS WHO WERE LIVING IN MUDHUTS AND SCALPING EACH OTHER OVER MINOR DISAGREEMENTS BECAUSE... UH... WELL... YOU JUST FUCKING SHOULD OKAY? ITS CALLED BEING A DECENT HUMAN BEING

Attached: 1612305246386.gif (466x554, 143.98K)

Injuns being wise and peaceful is the biggest meme ever. The white man considered them savages for a reason.

Attached: Pepe.jpg (976x850, 61.9K)

He never said that

*coofs on face*

Oh yeah I love having no working plumbing while the retarded Elder buys his second fucking Chevy in the last 3 years off of government funds that are supposed to be fixing this shithole. The "White man" sure ruined things here alright by trusting our shit would be better than their shit.

First hand accounts are racist, you just need to see things through an evolved, modern lens.

The white men are hypocrites, of course they would call them savages, it's an attempt to dehumanize the enemy.

That awkward moment when our last great white president (pic related) was all for keeping the peace

Attached: 9ec20afc3abf2d74ac31df0561fca723.jpg (1300x1344, 229.6K)

Lol.
Lmao even.

Attached: 1657900906975.jpg (700x712, 82.91K)

>"What would that fine gentleman lie for? I've seen people fall over dead from it myself, and people who take the snake oil are perfectly healthy! The times are changing, science is evolving."

Forgot picrel

Attached: it53z2pbp3861.jpg (640x480, 29.99K)

>no desert shoot out mission

Why did they miss this out

What exactly do libtards think will happen if they force themselves not to say "indian" on an anonymous anime forum?

Shh...the Redskins and Indians owners wanna have a word with you.

these are indians

Attached: NPBTFfeh.jpg (682x960, 77.25K)

>Game's been out for 4 years and anons still think Dutch and his gang were generic modern liberals instead of a wild west jim jones cult

Attached: 1512709467865.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)

>The flush is a symphony
lmao