DMC thread

I miss DMC4's artstyle

Attached: DMC4SECover.jpg (1187x1500, 431.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BBolcmvRbX4
youtu.be/xFTnhWs00lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't, trying to appeal to women by making it colorful and removing anything creepy looking was a bad idea.

RE engine is amazing though.

DMC4 looked better before it went multiplatform, the final version removed the atmosphere and soul.

youtu.be/BBolcmvRbX4

Giant tits and crappy angels?

Looks exactly the same. Just increase contrast and decrease brightness…

Based

Still being this bitter after all these years.

Attached: images-7.jpg (513x721, 87.75K)

>Warmer color palette
>More advanced lighting and post processing effects
>Yellow Devil Bringer
>More detailed effects on things like sword swing trail effect, bringer grabs

You're blind.

You’re imagining shit bro

>but SOUL

No you’re just an idiot

>added motion blur, depth of field, and iirc some bloom shader
>reduced resolution support
>cut performance in half
yeah no.

Attached: DMC4 (2).jpg (1920x2168, 1.48M)

>tfw DMC5 gave Blue Rose back the slower fire rate in had in early DMC4 builds.

youtu.be/xFTnhWs00lg

Basado.

Attached: 1649525747107.jpg (1075x1070, 70.01K)

You know, one may love or hate DMC 5, but at least Vergil got back.

People have forgotten how fucking terrible the jungle looked on original PS3 and 360 hardware. The aliasing on the shadows felt like they were trying to cut your eyes out.

Attached: 1654113587252m.jpg (710x1024, 55.56K)

same, I want to kill myself anytime I find myself in 5's corridors of grey shit, or watch a cinematic featuring the roasties and transLady

why is devil may cry artwork so maximalist?

I love DMC5s visuals, the stylized realism reminds me of MGS.

Attached: 1632259926091.jpg (1080x1080, 150.47K)

Cuz' You a bitch.

Holy shit, that's way more than half of the performance gone, what have they DONE
>motionblur
It's actually good per pixel motion blur including objects and characters, but it's unfortunately way overdone in SE and there's no slider or percentage, so that sucks too.

I do too but only for nero.
dante was ok
trish and lady looked terrible

DMC's aesthetic, as described by Ikeno. RE Engine makes sense with this in mind.

Attached: 6657ght73.jpg (1356x923, 205.14K)

I don't get why they changed it in the first place. BR feels like a peashooter in 4.

DMC5's aesthetic makes a lot more sense if you keep in mind that they're aping DMC1, too. Up to and including changing Dante's coat from a vibrant red to a muted one, much more like it was in DMC1.

In what way is it so and why do you consider that bad?

One thing I didn't like about 4 are the devil arms. I love how fluid Dante plays, but all other weapons the rebellion feel clunky and I didn't see any use for them expect style Meter. I really missed an Agni and Rudra equivalent.

Gilgamesh is such a cool weapon, much better than balrog and bewoulf.

Attached: 20220801165742_1.jpg (1920x1080, 444.18K)

The funniest part is that they made the rate of fire higher but kept the recoil animation. So when you rapid fire with blue rose in 4 you're literally just cancelling the recoil animation, it looks really goofy.

At what point did you realize V wasn't just overhated, but one of the best and most unique aspects of DMC5? Funny how the fanbase just wants more of what they already like and Itsuno is still trying to innovate.

Attached: 20220731221548_1.jpg (1920x1080, 291.59K)

V was what made me realize that Kamiya should have directed 5.

They looked great for the time but in retrospect the proportions were bayonetta-tier, everyone was like 13 heads tall. The designs were great though. Criminal what happened with Gloria.

As far as moveset goes, Balrog is the best of the gauntlets/greaves by far.

Nah

Bayo 3 is literally adding V style summons kek