Resident Evil 6

When will you admit that this was the last good Resident Evil game?

Attached: Resident_Evil_6_box_artwork.png (250x290, 105.07K)

It perfected the re4 formula

Ruined by Jake

I played the first 5-10 minutes of it.
it took away player control 1/2 the time and the time I had actually playing it 1/4 to 1/2 the time It was QTE.
The actual game play felt really messy and hectic.
returned it after one day.

>Took away player control 1/2 the time
So did RE7? But what game actually has better gameplay when you get past the bullshit?

More could have been achieved if Capcom didn't listen to the bitches. Now we'll get nothing but lazy DEmakes from now on.

RE6 fucking sucked nigger balls and no amount of contrarian "muh rolling around on the ground is le peak gameplay" is going to change that, it's absolute bottom of the barrel trash

>RE6 remake
>"It's always something with women" line will be cut because it will be considered misogynistic

>this faggotry again
it almost killed the franchise
let it rest in piss where it belongs

5 was better.
Without Wesker it's just not the same.

No, the DEmakes killed the franchise. 7 and 8 being not that good also don't help.
I agree RE5 is a much better designed game. Capcom has completely missed the mark starting with the games after RE6 though.

Jake's and Ada's campaign should have been cut from the game.
Leon and Chris campaigns should have been twice as long so they actually feel like the length of an entire game each.
Commit more to Leon's being horror focused.
Cut out the gay forced walking, QTEs and set pieces, make levels bigger so you can actually utilize the games mechanics.

There, now the game is good.

Attached: 1652484865486.jpg (399x519, 90.67K)

Nice simplification retard. It is still better than whatever "gameplay" 7 and 8 have to offer.

I didn't get to play other character's campaign and only picked leon's first.
this user basically put my thoughts in writing:

Once you've seen the logo as a giraffe forcing someone to give it a blowjob, you can't not see it.

But user, I agree with that.

When you stop being a contrarian who's only personality trait is blindly sucking off shit that nearly everyone agrees is garbage.

Let me guess you think Village is a good game and RE is another golden age right now?

It tried to be good, but failed.
That makes it far better than the usual trash we get these days.
Does that make it a GOOD game? No.

It gets a golden star and a smiley face, nothing more.

Someone said that if RE6 didn't fail games would be better today. I'm inclined to agree because virtually no effort goes into games these days. RE6 has more polish and fine details than any faggot would like to admit.

I actually think the opposite. The only new game I think is ok is REmake 2. I hate REmake 3, dropped 7 and don't give a shit about Village.

Wishes release back as Wii U exclusive with RE5 free download disc.

It was hot garbage