Untitled

Attached: tuff nut.jpg (859x1224, 98.45K)

Mmmmm grey donut

Worst thing here is it looks like they kept the furthest most nut, despite the nuts being the same model in the original.

incredible

Formerly Soft Bolt

it's not funny, it's not interesting, it doesn't matter

devs only made it cuz of hardware limitations

you are reaching for straws to have fake outrage about

That's still hilarious, the worst remaster of all time and I have no idea how Rockstar let it out. They did backtrack and make it free. Did they put the originals back up?

Thing was so bad that they cancelled the GTA IV and RDR remasters that were being made inhouse
Thats what you get for trusting sirs doing the needful

They didn't, it's just the texture, which you can still see on the right one.

this is the state of gaming shills in 2022

My thing is, when this was a big thing and threads were getting made about these train wrecks, how the fuck did no one even play the games to check them out before release? It had to be given the green light by somebody.

You sure? The left one looks like it has a very defined edge going across it.

Attached: World%27s_Largest_Cock_%28GTASA%29_%28side%29.jpg (1280x1024, 119.18K)

It's a shitty remaster because Rockstar used to be full of passionate and skilled white male programmers working tirelessly to make their dream a reality. Now it's full of women and the mentally ill (ex. also see Blizzard). Only the Japanese can save us now.

i hope that this kills the hype for gta6

>devs only made it cuz of hardware limitations
Do you even understand what the picture is about?

>worst remaster of all time
At that point you're comparing it to WC3 Refunded. At least the GTA remakes didn't prevent you from legitimately playing the originals.

anyone have the growing car webm?

>SIR WE JUST TESTED THE GAME SIR VERY VERY READY FOR LAUNCH VERY GOOD SIR PLEASE DO THE NEEDFUL AND LAUNCH IT

Attached: artworks-n0gjdzyhHIj7AGhw-iC5h5A-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 46.48K)

>used to be so blocky and polygonal it didn’t even look like a doughnut
>now it does

What’s the problem here?

>At least the GTA remakes didn't prevent you from legitimately playing the originals
user...

SIR WE HAVE INCREASED THE POLYGONS SIR
SIR NEW MODEL IS MUCH BETTER
SIR WE REMASTER YOUR GAME FOR YOU

Yes. It's just the texture, which you can still see on the right one.

DO NOT REDEEM

Good morning

it sold 10 million copies. seethe lol

No I can't

>made it free
what are you on about?

Attached: file.png (3393x1194, 1.56M)

They outsourced it to a company that only made mobile games and had no budget you dumbass kid. Has literally nothing to do with "diversity hires in rockstar."

retard
double retard

Attached: 1650256821967.png (1600x896, 1.8M)

>10 million retards were scammed
Sir you showed me do the needful

It didn't "sell" 10 million copies to customers, retards. What happens is secondary publishers buy fuck tons of game licenses to sell on or lease to their customers, like when Sony or Microsoft lets you play games for free for a period of time. Rockstar "sold" those copies of the game to Sony and Microsoft, and that's what those 10 million copies are.

deez nuts

Do you guys think it's coming to Steam anytime soon or did R* go full retard not only with everything else, but also with their launcher on PC?

this is what happens when you have a generation who have never picked up a tool in their lives

You bought that remaster
Who's the real retard