What was the moral of this story?

What was the moral of this story?

Was it something about preparing for the future, or always keeping your things in order?

Attached: SI_N64_LegendOfZeldaOcarinaOfTime_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 311.49K)

the moral of the story is to play video games

>What was the moral of this story?
If a black man starts trouble, stab him in the head.

Attached: 4e2fed504b367292ae8e1e9b632c0d2ab1afa083_hq.jpg (631x337, 25.81K)

the moral of the story is that if something goes wrong, you have to wait for the chosen one to fix it all with plot magic, if you're not the chosen one it's best to avoid confrontation because you'll die and not achieve anything

don't grow up too fast, explicitly stated at the end tying together all the Sheik interactions

The moral of the story is that your childhood can be ruined by doing what other people tell you to do

Time changes everything, from your worldview to your relationships with others. A true hero needs power to make a difference, wisdom to make good choices, and courage to face adversity.

Attached: F9967722-1DD1-4DD3-B060-32BF36A61D0C.jpg (1799x2517, 1.22M)

I just played over 200 hours of video games in the last four days!

There is no moral, it's just a bunch of stuff that happens

Doesn't a moral have some sort of... grounded reality in right and wrong?

Good and bad behavior?

Not everything can or should be summed up into a pithy moral. It's just a fun adventure don't think too hard about it.

Story is both an excuse and an afterthought in Zelda. Proof? The more story heavy games actually suck. Skyward Sword, Wind Waker, Phantom Hourglass, Twilight Princess, etc.

How is that not grounded in reality? Links mental health was ruined by listening to The great deku tree and Zelda

No? How many fucking morals in fiction boil down to basically “family/friendship is important” or something like that. Morals aren’t necessarily about morality

>200 hrs in 4 days

Attached: images (27).jpg (684x448, 36.2K)

I dont think there was any.
Zelda does feel bad cause she didnt expect Ganondorf taking advantage of the opened door of Time.

>The more story heavy games actually suck
oot and mm are the best 3d games in the series

That's how Steam aggregates my numbers. :^)

what a god gamer, I kneel

Glad you specified 3d games because we all know the Oracle games are the best Zelda games

Just admit you didn't pay attention to anything that happened in oot.

Attached: 1541385826039.png (526x502, 295.46K)

People with good taste today on Any Forums, nice.

I thought it would be less aphoristic and more morally charged. An aphorism is something like "if it ain't broke, don't fix it," a small truth about life that has some moral content—but not too much.

A moral is something like, "God's vineyard was loaned to the man willing to work it," it's deliberately moral and valuable to the people willing to listen. It has a judgement on good behavior and bad behavior.