Are wireless mice practical or still a meme in 2022?

Are wireless mice practical or still a meme in 2022?

Attached: file.png (1500x1094, 959.19K)

bump

complete meme, now stop bumping faggot

In 2022 you are still a faggot. Scientific evidence one, you're worry about a wire. Maybe next year your balls will drop.

it's fine, user. the wireless input lag is negligible nowadays

What about gaming?

There's no noticable difference between wired and wireless on higher end gayming mice

I'm sure they're fine OP, go ahead and get one

Still a meme. Wired mice don't need fixing. Wireless introduces problems for no reason.

It's a meme.
Wired mice, keyboards, headphones, and video game controllers have lower latency. And no batteries needed.

build quality of gaming mice is so shit these days you're going to break the thing before the battery runs out anyways

i use the g pro wireless but i don't play video games anymore

That specific one you posted works faster with its own dongle, than wired. I know. I use it.

MMO mice are the only practical mice

Input lag is noticeable in some cases, I think I've played once on my friends rig and his logitech would register it's directions so fucking slowly

Let me guess, you need more?

Attached: 1659371124657.jpg (872x1500, 124.35K)

Razer sucks.

Yeah it sucks.
Sucks on your sisters clit that is.

yes actually, i like my mice ambidextrous because i use all four side buttons when gaming

>you are mid game in the dota 2 grand finals
>you need to clutch the last engagement to win the 10 million dollar pricepool
>you are the teams only hope
>you go in
>you aim your mouse to blink and ult
>*mouse has been disconnected, recharge needed*
>you watch helplessly as your team is decimated and you lose within 1 minute
>the next day your team kicks you
>through a loophole in the contract you dont get any pricemoney
>the next day you kill yourself

Yeah wireless mouse are not worth the hassle

Attached: 1634583622638.gif (498x498, 3.74M)

very based if this happened

I feel like it's a meme because of the need to recharge, dealing with the wire isn't worth the inconvenience every few weeks.
I got hooked on the scroll wheel though and there's no wired version of my mouse.

Attached: mx-master-3.png (840x472, 117.75K)

All top-tier mice, regardless of wired or wireless, are practically equivalent when it comes to latency.
Wireless mice aren't memes like they were in the early 2000s. Use the included USB 2.4GHz receiver that many wireless come with and not Bluetooth.
My G305 lasts like 2 months on a single AA battery and most other wireless mice last at least a week on a single charge. Just plug in your mouse when you're sleeping or put it on the charging cradle and you'll never have to worry about battery life.

yea the third side button that even the essential had

but if you just keep it connected to a wire, BOOM - wired mouse

I suppose, but the wire it came with is short and inconvenient, and the mouse doesn't actually support usage over wire, it's purely for charging.