Why is Xenoblade 3 so soulless and unoriginal?

Why is Xenoblade 3 so soulless and unoriginal?

Attached: 010074f013262000_2022-08-01_10-43-49-755.png (1920x1080, 1.98M)

Same reason SMT5 was shit, they're just coasting on the success of previous games and putting in the minimum effort required.

It's a JRPG.

wtf it's the cover scene from ff7

>Brazil hours

I dunno but it just feels unpolished and the hand holding is obnoxious. I'm 9 hours in and there's still tutorials popping up. Any time I try to explore organically there's fucking invisible walls stopping me. What the actual fuck?

theres still tutorial 50 hours in

there's still a lot of mechanics so you're not done yet.

Plus a lot of the areas its preventing you from going to are either for story related reasons or because there's level 70 fucking monsters over there and they don't want gamers to be punished that early on.

>because there's level 70 fucking monsters over there and they don't want gamers to be punished that early on.
They did that in all previous games and people loved it

>I'm 9 hours in and there's still tutorials popping up
It's a JRPG, there are still tutorials because you are still in the tutorial.

I'm a fan of 1 and X but not too big on 2, Is 3 worth getting? What's disappointing? What's good? I don't care about spoilers just want it straight up

They literally LITERALLY have never used invisible walls to stop you from exploring in previous games, it's off putting here

2 feels like the design aspects of 2 ramped up, especially in the hallway style regions

>You will NOT explore off the beaten path, I will put an invisible wall there to stop you!
>You will NOT have full access to the battle system until 50 hours in, I will lock it off!
>You will NOT customise the UI, I will turn off all UI customisation options from previous games!
>You will NOT use your preferred class, I will make you grind out new classes!

Attached: _gif__raging_wojak_by_byrdh_28793_ddqfdyg-fullview.jpg (220x260, 14.38K)

what do I do with the ether? have them max

Is it really true that they are shipping the rest of the Special Edition items separately? I just got my game today

Attached: i-haz-question.jpg (443x450, 38.15K)

I saw a literal who on twitter "claim" the japs hated the game because it was politically correct or something and that it was gonna bomb, but hilariously enough the first japanese review on amazon I read is complaining about the game not being like 1 and how It's too Otaku and Anime like 2 is. Basically went on a whole rant about how most jrpgs are bad now and Takahashi can never make xenogears again because he's too influenced by modern anime.

Will she be available for DLC?

Attached: FZFbVvOUsAAOi6z.jfif.jpg (3000x4000, 1.44M)

Based JP boomers

The DLC promotional artwork has Pyra's sword and we know new heroes are coming so most likely.

What did she mean by this?

Attached: file.png (810x1029, 1.46M)

Make gems, unlock hulks (I've only found two)

If the literal who you're referring to is Mondblut, just ignore him.

Reminder that it's going to be the fastest and highest selling Xenoblade game

My dick will literally explode if she's revealed.

Seems like the swords are probably related to the new story and not the new heroes

Attached: 12432.png (1920x1080, 2.15M)

The tutorials keep going until Chapter 5ish, at which point the game is almost over. There's just a few fetchquests until chapter 7 and that's it.

Finally got all classes for everyone
>3 Defenders
>6 Healers
>10 Attackers
Who balanced this?
You could argue Soulhacker is unique but that still leaves you with 9 attacker Heroes

Attached: 1653547988570.jpg (1920x1080, 618.31K)

How many chapters is the game?

my mc can't be this oblivious. the girl is literally ovulating for noah

Attached: noah autism.png (505x551, 456.02K)

I think the new Heroes will be entirely new characters that can be used in the main game, while the Challenge Battles will allow you to unlock guest characters as Heroes but require to win challenges intended for endgame team. This matches how Xenoblade 2 handled new Blades (Corvin, Crossette, Poppibuster) and guest cameo Blades (Shulk, Fiora, Elma). Also matches how Xenoblade 2 advertised its expansion pass ("New Blade and Challenge Battles" with no indication that challenge battles were going to unlock cameo Blades).

Exploration is the one thing I can say for sure the first 3 games did right, what the fuck is even the point of this series now

It feels like all it's really amounted to is Golden Sun for zoomers, ie 'i like JRPGs but I'm not ready to leave the nintendo plantation yet'

defenders
healers
Did you look at the image you posted?
And I don't want any
>Uhh, X class is actually a DPS
bullshit

>characters are going through rough shit and have visibly baggy eyes
You know, its the little things.

I'm talking Heroes, I'm not including the 6 party members since they're already balanced (2 of each)

Noah only likes cat minge