Sonychads win AGAIN

Sonychads win AGAIN

Attached: 3565EC53-AEE6-4266-8568-E26568B15441.jpg (1170x1689, 866.91K)

>Sony filled with Indonesians
Sounds like they lost.

No...no....

Why are there so many sea on Any Forums but never on Any Forums, you dudes said they were based cause they hate chinks.

Indogs... We won...

>Government can literally take away your hobby cause of dumb Boomers
I legitmely hope old people die sooner

Imagine if your country does this, user.
What would you do?

Console games work without the internet connection any way, so who cares.

If covid didn't kill them, then nothing will.

redownload them

>literally "we want the benefits of the Great Firewall without the work"
That's basically what it is. The government wants to spy on its citizens even more intensely and is making companies comply on their own.

Apparently, normal people.

Tell me about all these console games coming out this year that don't require an online connection.

>Indonesian government says you have to give them user information for free or you can't do business in their country
>most companies just go "fuck that" and leave
>Sony folds immediately
Yeah, Sony WON!

SONY! Baby we got this!

More SEA govt are going to pull this.

We are getting supreme based, SEAchads.

This is weird, I would expect them all to fold instantly.

>Become authoritarian shithole
>Still can't fix infrastructure, get rid of drugs, end pirate raids, or stop Islamic extremism
What even is the point, just kleptocracy for the hell of it? At least when the US gets authoritarians in power shit gets done. Giuliani fixed New York even if it did take infringing on civil liberties, Duterte and the like have been talking a big game for years but don't do shit

Because they aren't morons

Fact is most companies don't care about doing this much paperwork for what amounts to 0.5% of their revenue. The lawyer fee is probably greater than what they'd earn in 20 years in that third world shithole.

They all folded to China when it made virtually the same demand, but Indonesia is just not that important of a market.

>270 million
huh, how come there so many people on those islands

They're starting to realize that they don't need to pretend to be competent anymore. At first they tried to appear like they were doing things for the greater good, so people would accept their chains with a smile. Now they know that the average NPC has the IQ of lukewarm toast, they can just forego all of the trouble and do what they want.

>buy game
>government has a meltdown
>money stolen

they didn't block that one because there's nobody playing to begin with

>Imagine if your country does this
it already does de facto
>75% tax on purchases made with foreign currency
>average wage is $350/m after tax. rent is $150/mo, utilities are $100/mo, groceries and health insurance eat the rest

So why didn't Valve comply with whatever it was that Indonisia demanded?

I hate this country

Apparently they're in the process of registering. Indonesia is such a tiny part of the Steam userbase that Valve probably didn't even know about it until they got blocked.

Attached: Untitled.png (389x107, 3.77K)

Hating chinks makes you a retarded miganigger. China is based.

>Apparently they're in the process of registering
Registering on what?

Cope bitch, degenerate muttoid.

Normal people don't play on a PC. I would argue that people don't play on PC, only incels.

They didn't announce it to anyone and gives all foreign corporation and extremely tight timeline to do all the paperwork before closing the gate

Register as an official company in Indonesia.

I hate states interfering with the free market.

Attached: ancap thumbs down.png (1000x1048, 422.69K)

With Kominfo. The only reason those sites got blocked is because they didn't register.

Attached: Untitled.png (609x314, 32.9K)