Oh sweet sweet revenge

I spent the entire xbox one generation getting laughed at by these cocksuckers. "Hahaha why would anyone buy XBONER? What's there to play on the XBONER?" They kept Spiderman away from all gamers, and laughed at us. They kept fifa away from all gamers, and laughed at us. They kept so many great games away from all gamers, and laughed at us. They made DOGSHIT games, and laughed at us. They RUINED gaming, and they LAUGHED at us.
WELL WHO'S LAUGHING NOW PENDEJOS?? DADDY PHIL IS GOING TO CUT YOUR THROAT OPEN AND I AM GOING TO SHIT IN IT NOW KEKEKEKEK
I waited so long for this day I can't believe it actually happening. Thank you Phil Spencer, thank you Microsoft, and most of all, thank you xbros, cause the XFAMILY just WON, and we're just getting started. Keep going phil, buy more and make these fucking ponies die crying

Attached: Screenshot_20220801-094903_Twitter.jpg (1080x1662, 522.55K)

Meds

If only they hadnt put all their eggs on the western basket
If only they still had japanese dev studios
If only they didnt kill the vita
If only they didnt relocate to commiefornia
If only they didnt censor hundreds of games
If only they made Ape escape 4

Oh well good riddance sony, I wont miss you.

Why should we care about Activision games? One FF7 Remake is worth 40 Call of Duties.

Ppl on twitter know about the sonybros meme? wtf

>trannytwer screencrap
kys

xbox lost

>mentions that mentally ill genre of abominations
I see you let those disgusting things live rent free in your head, hope you can get some help or you should probably take your own advice.

This is a very good post. You should be proud of this post. If this webzone had a like button or a thumbs up button I would like/thumbs up this post.

the reason why i did not buy a ps4 or ps5 is because snoy has decided to copy microsoft. i will never pay a subscription to play online.
kill yourself

>Brazillian regulators
Why the fuck would they be able to do anything?

i'm not the one posting opinions of randoms from the tranny website
fuck off with your offtopic shit

Pure "woe is me" from Sony.
They have the money to build a game like CoD, this is just embarrassing.

>Sony begs Brazilian regulators to block Microsoft's Acquisition of Activision
How the fuck is Brazil even related to this mess?

Attached: AAAAAAOT.jpg (471x471, 15.92K)

Kirkrooster is a g. Picrel was another banger from him lmao. Can't fucking wait bro

Attached: Cod pony death (4).jpg (1080x1944, 1.11M)

Why is OP so happy to destroy one of Japan's pillar companies?

Why Brazilian regulators? What power do they have to stop an acquisition of an American company by another American company? Why would they, even? Why do they matter in this scenario?

Attached: 1416965411712.gif (300x300, 1.49M)

Ohhh idk maybe it's cause they destroyed gaming and ruined 10 years of my life?

Attached: Screenshot_20220730-012227_Chrome.jpg (1080x352, 181.46K)

Sony Interactive Entertainment is an American company based in San Mateo, California.

sony pony came from neogaf retard
Any Forums is irrelevant in the gaming sphere

>its been on life-support since 2001
How big of a retard do you have to be to believe that 90s video games were the pinnacle of gaming?

You tendies live in a fucking bubble

Dlc, patches, and shoddy game practices were absolutely not worth it. He's right secondary.

Sonysisters.... surely overpaying for fucking Bungie will even the score?