Good morning sirs

Good morning sirs

Attached: gta-vice-city-sized.jpg (1800x900, 128.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=921944173
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

how do i redeem vice city on steam?

Buy defecated edition full price thank you sir

Italians look like pakus so I understand the confusion

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=921944173

COME ON BARBIE LET'S GO PARTY

Thank goodness Ray Liotta never gave a single shit about his role in Vice City so he most likely never saw this version. Though because of his apathy he wouldn't have cared even if he did.

Ironically, Vice City was his best role

Almost all of his lines in VC are extremely phoned-in with no direction. It's not as bad as Claudia Christian in Skyrim, but it's pretty bad.

>harry and lee are dead

Did he get paid like shit or something because he's basically the Goodfellas guy and the Vice City guy. I mean you can start listing movies if you want but he rarely actually starred in any.

You're insane

>Did he get paid like shit
they sure have an history of doing so, but I don't know if their pay is actually fair or if it's the VAs whining after realizing what a cashcow GTA is

Waltuh...

Attached: hannibal-brains.jpg (600x300, 19.11K)

He works well in VC for that reason. VC isn't meant to be a serious crime drama. It's a parody/homage of a dozen different movies. I've heard people complain about Luis Guzman phoning it in as well but he nailed it imo.

Have you not played the game since release or something? Half of his lines are just him reciting stuff off a paper with no clue what the scene is even about. Very rarely does he actually interpret what might be going on properly and puts appropriate emotion and force into the performance.

is that lirik

He looks bloated and tan like your typical pastanigger, what's the problem?

>VC isn't meant to be a serious crime drama. It's a parody/homage of a dozen different movies.
Actual literal objective poor quality of content can never be used as an excuse for anything, let alone as a positive contributing factor. That's like Pete Hines excusing internal consistency of storytelling and worldbuilding on the grounds that Fallout is fiction.

Jesus he gained weight

Are you one of those people that wanted new voice acting in Silent Hill 2?

You're fat, Mauler

The actors in SH2 at least seem to know what the scenes are about when they're delivering their lines. Mary isn't just emotionlessly reading the words of her letter in the epilogue. There are plenty of Liotta lines in VC where all he does is recite what is written.

Ricky trailer park boys

FEEF.

DUMB. FLORIDA. MORON.