Miyazaki's success with Elden Ring:-

Miyazaki's success with Elden Ring:-

>Western movie-game devs: MINDBROKEN
>Contrarian doomposters: MINDBROKEN
>BoTWtrannies: MINDBROKEN
>Todd Howard: SEETHING

How did he do it? How did one man achieve so much beyond even the highest expectations?

Attached: 147453568943.jpg (1280x720, 154.13K)

Tranny Ring is already dead a few months after being released. Skyrim is 11 years old and still has more players and content. You have no power here Miyahacki, now kneel before your Godd.

Attached: jzynrabc7l281.jpg (640x717, 57.8K)

Reuse and recycle, that's the secret.

You forgot reduce

There’s nothing wrong with that. It’s common in just about every discipline on earth. It’s not about making new things but about making combinations of old things that feel new. Get off your high horse.

It's confirmed.
Successful man's fetish is feet.

the pacing is definitely wrong. it's like the took start souls 3 and stretched it out another unnecessary 40 hours. Very rarely do I get the "when is this going to end" feeling and I got it hard with elden trash. 7/10 not a goty LOL

Kneel, FROMfags.
What the fuck was that about TypeA&B? Can anyone rephrase it so an ESL would understand?

Attached: 2122.jpg (1200x1200, 314.5K)

I agree that the game is too long, but I think it’s because they didn’t design it with the intention of people doing everything in one run. Obviously they failed to anticipate that people will do whatever the fuck they want to do and most of the time that’s doing everything that can be done.

The only other time I’ve felt like “when does this end” was with DS2 which I also think is way too damn long. Elden Ring was more enjoyable for me though.

Im better than you at Elden Ring, its a shit game.

Itsuo is about to school this clown so hard it's gonna be hilarious.

Anything is better than Linear Souls 3

*Itsuno

Not at all, DD1 was complete shit compared to any of the souls games.

ER is THE ARPG combat system that gives freedom of expression with countless build and equipment options. People who complain about it or want it to be like Sekiro and Bloodborne misunderstand it. Yes it's a game about combat, and a combat that features countless of equipment options rather than being restricted into few weapon classes with shared moveset. It's a pure ARPG, and it always stayed true to its roots. You have maximum freedom of expression and choice for equipment, playstyle and character.

Countless equipment combinations and spells, Infusion system making equipment super versatile and adapted to several builds.
And consider that all 140+ bosses have to be able to handle all these builds without breaking, either being way too easy or way too hard.
It's the pure form ARPG, unapologetic. There's no other game like this, no other game gives you such freedom, is the DOOM of melee and spellcasting combat.
It's not a surprise why it's going down as one of the best games of all time.

Praise be.

Can't wait for AC6.

Fpbp

>Favourite games of Miyazaki

Attached: btfofag.png (720x746, 63.88K)

b-but the steam players... they dropped...

>Lost to a cat game
What success, fromdrone?

He made fairly difficult games with a bleak story and engaging gameplay in a time when none of these things were en vogue. The fact that, after all the Souls games, he's still successful and only now actually breaching the AAA market only shows what a dire fucking state vidya is in.

>morrowfags BTFO

Even Miyazaki knows morrowind is autistic garbage that only virgin neckbeards think is the best TES

Attached: 1644481697643.jpg (3840x1969, 2.35M)

Any Forums is just a bunch of contrarians with shit taste in games

Attached: twdnqeve9mk81.jpg (750x716, 107.73K)

why does ER have twice the amount of players skyrim has, according to steamcharts, RIGHT NOW then? Can you explain that to me, TODD?

the massive success of ER could in ways be seen as a rejection of the modern vidya commercial models:-
>no lootboxes
>no microtransactions
>no mini DLC spam
>no form of paywalled content
>doesn't push the "live service" format
>gives 100+ hrs content for a lower price than what the big studios charge for 20hrs

It's just a pure video game, and that's increasingly rare these days from larger studios. But then the new diablo comes out and proves that the modern model makes massive bank as well. Would be interesting to see how much overlap there is between the two playerbases.

Attached: 1650308733675.webm (640x360, 2.93M)

>pro-nato ancap
kek

They dropped far less % wise than they dropped 6 months afrer DS3's launch.

DS3 went from 80K to 5K in 6 months.
ER went from 900K to 50K in 6 months.