We're about to get the first objectively good anime

>we're about to get the first objectively good anime
What about the first objectively good game, though?

Attached: FY0oOrDaQAAQeAN.jpg (848x1200, 217.01K)

I'm getting a lot of DUUUUDE SPEEDWAGON XDDD vibes from Chainsaw Man fans.

Most CSM "fans" on Any Forums are DBZ spics, salty SnKtards and actual falseflaggers. The fanbase has been poisoned beyond repair.

Why are normies so hyped about chainsaw man?
like, there isn't anything particularly special about it, its just another somewhat dark shounen

Probably because of the zoomer MC judging by the reaction to the new chapters

>redditman

Forced meme manga

Attached: yikes.png (128x128, 32.05K)

>Why are normies so hyped about chainsaw man?
Because they heard about it from their favorite youtuber, who in turn heard about it from people who actually know their shit, who again in turn heard about it from people who can think for themselves and recognized Fujimoto as a special case even before Fire Punch finished. It's why people claim to "love CSM" but think there will a progression to it like it's DBZ or something, fundamentally misunderstanding Fujimotos style of storytelling.

>Another AYYY LMAO WACKYY xDDD YAMETEEE Anime
anime as an art form is dead

FotM and forgotten in a month

Fujimoto is unironically the greatest newcomer mangaka currently out there but for none of the reasons that the completely retarded fanbase projects onto him. Old Any Forums would've loved him, now the well is too poisoned to have any real discussions about it.

don't really care about it, just waiting for the bang episode and the it wasn't so bad episode in jujutsu kaisen

Imagine not watching made in abyss. What a faggot

baseda

This user is right Reasons :
- Made by MAPPA so everyone praise it due to SNK
- muh blood and violence, muh edgy MC, again it reminds SNK
- Makima, waifu fotm like Yor
- People are obssessed with how good is the animation. They will say that it is godline for anything. Example : people saying that for each One Piece episode right now.

Fujimoto trapped himself when he decided that the chainsaw devil was secretly the strongest devil because he can eat their existence for absolutely no fucking reason. You can't blame the spics because they're right to expect shounen trite from this series.

Who?

>First objectively good anime
But Gundam was already released in 1979!

Attached: ZqO8yk9.png (960x720, 629.48K)

is this the next normalfag bait anime that will get spammed here?

Yeah he was with fire punch, then he sold out to normalfags for mass appeal by making a shonenshit version of his works with CSM.

>muh blood and violence, muh edgy MC
This is what I hate most in anime now, gore is so universal and over done without thinking if the gore even fits that scene or anime in general it's just tasteless

I want to wash Power's stinky ass.

Recommend me shit if I like Hokuto no Ken, Riki-Oh and DBZ.
I love over-the-top shit.

Attached: 1652913595313.png (640x910, 1.28M)

>fujimoto
>newcomer
What

Sweet tears of contrarian plebbitors thinking they are "too cool" to enjoy what everyone else likes. Meanwhile, all of you are jaded, dead inside anhedoniac losers deriving your self-worth from hating on popular things, especially if it's a quality work that deserves recognition.

Attached: 1659345990864.jpg (961x1509, 198.8K)