Why does she suck so much bros?

Why does she suck so much bros?

Attached: maxresdefault-990896367.jpg (1280x720, 159.78K)

>fly high into the air
>drop all your nukes
>pick all ignition tanks
>freeze anything trying to hit you
She's easy

So many of the late game items are built around scaling with on hit effects
Artificer is built around having single abilities that do a lot of damage
The best way to properly scale late game is to go for a Forgive Me Please build and that can be done with pretty much any character to similar effect

>go into cave
>get sneezed at
>die

>glide high
>can't hit what's below you
>can't maneuver as well as any other survivor does on land when she glides
>easy target for wisps and lemurians
>no get off me move like a dash

It's like she's a character that was made for a different game. Most items just suck on her.

>pick captain
>half my kit is disabled when I venture into other realms because lol lore :^)

captain just needs his shotgun and orbiting drone to work, it's still bullshit but he can manage

>risk of rain
>never rains

>t. drizzlet

wait does it actually rain? I only play on rainstorm because I'm shit

That's why it's called risk of rain, not rain

It rains on commencement

train on monsoon, you can get to the moon regardless of difficulty if you're fast enough and don't loot the entire map

>itt: shitters
artificer is fun as heck
t.someone who 100%'d the game

How good is this game when played solo? I dont have friends

Very fun. Multiplayer sound good but once you discover it lacks basic shit like item dropping, info on pings and other minor QoL shit you have to play modded.

Attached: 1656190787539.png (604x490, 228.68K)

Doesn't scale that well, glide gameplay is fairly slow. Don't get be wrong, she can be quite a lot of fun - but it's very much backseat gameplay.

Start playing monsoon and get better. I recommend you set some time limits per stage so you move through quickly enough, efficiency is important and not all items are valuable. Similarly, make a judgement on how valuable you think each stage is and spend or save time based on that. For example, I think Sundered Grove is a dead loss so I will always insta-start the teleporter and gtfo as quickly as possible, abyssal depths depends on the layout and can be worth looting, and siren's call is normally pretty easy to loot so I usually aim to get most chests.

If you're really shit just play loader.

It's fun, the balancing of the game generally feels SP-first to me. Co-op is fun, but only if you're playing with similarly capable people and can communicate regarding items so everyone gets feasible builds. It's pretty hard to recover from a death in co-op too, so you just end up being dead weight. Singleplayer is the core.

Feels more or less like the default mode.

sure ok

why the fuck did they make her so thick? When i first got this game I immediately paused to look up rule34 after starting a game with hunter

Is risk of rain characters and their fleets mostly human or a space federation with lots of aliens? I need to gauge Huntress's alien butt rarity and human fucking potential.

float 2 slow

Attached: 1647788924016.png (1285x1017, 118.85K)

I main her on xbox. You're just fucking bad. Get fucked.

Acrid!

Attached: Acrid.png (654x435, 554.77K)