Monster hunter

Ask best flagship anything.

Attached: FWbcaI9WIAAMtuZ.jpg (1000x1399, 221.43K)

Attached: Ej9tOKzVgAA_7Yp.jpg (1628x2000, 228K)

>Handicraft 5
>Protective Polish 3
>Weakness Exploit 3

Yeah, I'm thinking its egg time.

Attached: egg_hammer_1-mhr-wiki-guide.png (196x128, 4.54K)

Why are werewolves cooler than vampires?

Attached: FN6PeWYXsAQ53pg.jpg (1200x1200, 119.84K)

How does it feel knowing that a literal virgin monster outshines your fight, in your own home no less?

Attached: MHRS-Scorned_Magnamalo_Render_001.png (1561x947, 1.83M)

Sigmamalo...

Attached: FY6bjlDUIAEbH5n.jpg (2048x2048, 663.19K)

Lunagaron doesn't capture that rabid werewolf aspect very well.

UAAAAAHHHH SEEXXX

Attached: 1658787542455177.png (1000x1000, 570.49K)

what zero pussy does to mf

I haven't reached 100
Is it's backstory that it's literally a virgin?

MH6 when

How is he? I'm just plugging my way towards 70 now, still a ways off.

"After Rise 2 and 3"

Attached: morbs u.jpg (1214x1214, 176.01K)

>try bow
>the dodge is kind of cool but charging is gay
>immediately hate it

>try HBG
>really want to like it
>it's just too slow and unsatisfying
>the switch skills suck ass
>wyvernheart is underwhelming
>wyvernsnipe's animation is so slow and it's so clunky to use that it doesn't even feel like its worth it over just mashing fire
>hate it

>try LBG
>"Why am I even bothering? Ranged is just unfun in the game, there's no way I'm going to like it"
>fly around like a fucking maniac with switch skills
>bounce over monster's heads while doing retarded KO damage
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHAAAAAAWWWW

Is there any other cool tricks I should know aside from ignoring cluster's arc shot animation, shitty recoil and shitty reload speed with wirebug skills? Also is ranged in general really supposed to be this goofy with having to carry ingredients to craft more ammo on the spot? I already have radials set up for it but it still feels annoying and cumbersome, especially with how few stickies and clusters the game lets you carry at a time.

Attached: 2022-07-31 23-33-12.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

>life ruined by boomers he doesn't know
>loner
>always angry about it
>misshapen back and huge shoulderblades
>female Magnamalos never give him the time of day
He's literally me.

He's a Magnamalo that had his horn and eye broken. His species attracts mates by showing off their untouched armour like bodies, so by Hamon breaking his face up this particular Magnamalo was unable to ever find a gf and got extremely pissed off enough to take it out on everything around it.

Lmao

You think we'll get an AT equivalent for Malzeno? Maybe even a variant in the final TU?

I'll by a MH stories if it has a friendly Malzeno

>Also is ranged in general really supposed to be this goofy with having to carry ingredients to craft more ammo on the spot?
You can easily kill any monster without crafting, that's only for metafags. Otherwise you don't need to know anything except stay at Critical Distance and if in Multiplayer preferably next to the monster so you're not the worst person ever.

Also, consider not just using the best stuff and going for the gun you like because you will still have more than enough DPS to get good times.

>Used to SnS
>Give DBs a go for a for a few hours
>Can't go back to SnS anymore

one shot city at first until you get his moves down

>if in Multiplayer preferably next to the monster so you're not the worst person ever.
what do you mean

What is a man?

>what do you mean
Technically your LBG has the potential range to stand legitimately like 15+ feet away from the monster and still get Critical Distance damage, which is fine to utilize in Solo if you want, but in multiplayer that translates to the monster constantly running to the opposite side of the arena and making all of the melee players annoyed while the whole hunt takes longer.

LBG, HBG and Bow all have extremely good options for safely fighting near a monster with ease so you should learn them to be the cool LBG who zips around the attacks.