Spend $60 on a game

>spend $60 on a game
>use a feature in said game
>uh oh you said peepeepoo!!
>company comes and steals your money
How is this legal?

Attached: 39B42E10-6925-47E0-90A2-7A7D25CB89D2.png (560x217, 53.23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

southpark.de/en/episodes/j6a6zs/south-park-humancentipad-season-15-ep-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's not legal

Based, here come the bootlickers to shill for the tos/call you a chud/post the gay disneyland comic

Probably because you agreed to the terms of service, then proceeded to blatantly violate them.

it was funny when the recent leaked roblox documents had "peepee poopoo" as a specific example of inappropriate speech moderators should punish

I really do hate how this entire argument is centered around " durr hurr you cant say nigger" and not about how this is just an encroachment on peoples rights and thought control. Didn't some guy get banned from tournaments over ONLY supporting Taiwan? You utter fuck ups are pushing this retarded argument when that isnt the concern people are having over this topic.

But yah im sure you are going to keep patting yourselves on the back about sticking it le ebul nazi's when in 15 years banned speech is going to encroach on your ever-day-fucking-lives.

You can't legally play almost any game online without agreeing to a terms of service contract. Whether or not you read it, you agreed to it. They generally have text describing that they can ban users for various reasons including toxic behavior. Sounds like you were an obnoxious dumbass online and got the ban hammer dropped on you. Now you're on Any Forums having a tantrum about something you did to yourself. Stop being a retard online.

Attached: 1614288401962.jpg (669x669, 66.3K)

Why do you keep making this thread?

Why do you post this multiple times a day when you get quite literally the exact same responses? It's like living in a fucking time loop.

>be a paypig
>get fucked
It's literally your fault for enabling this abuse by game companies through the improper use of your wallet's contents.

Why did all those big corporations decide at the same time to force everyone in the matchmaking gulag and enforce retarded ToS?

Attached: 1560583088024.jpg (750x553, 15.64K)

He got banned for spamming nigger

>commieball turning into ancap.jpg
>Corporations are bad until we subvert them to do our bidding!

>be insecure beta incel loser
>be not bad at life but also at games
>try to hide your massive loser complex with racism/sexism

They know why they kick your loser ass OP.

Attached: sd.png (914x348, 48.61K)

i do this and look like that and theres nothing you can do about it

you vill own nozing and be happy

maga

I just r*port people just to spite them so I can see more posts like OP.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-15 053404.png (766x1062, 660.37K)

It's because I used a feature in said game, and my feature is stronger than your feature.

game companies need to have TOS available to the public without paying first so then people can decide with their wallets BEFOREHAND

We have this same thread every fucking day.

I don't even care about things people say to me when they rage in chat, it's just to funny for me to think that i can ruin someone's day and waste their money in just a fee clicks.

southpark.de/en/episodes/j6a6zs/south-park-humancentipad-season-15-ep-1

Based. I've also reported retards like OP to discord so their account gets deleted and they sperg out on an alt.