La creatividad... el genio japonés

la creatividad... el genio japonés.....

Attached: 1658301614755125.jpg (750x1000, 161.57K)

Any Forumscels will never know his genius

Attached: 1659066065394151.jpg (400x400, 19.79K)

>how Kojima tricked Hideo into plagiarizing pop culture and passing it off as his own creations

book actually wasn't a bad read

got this too, its up next on my main reading pile

>here's all the western intellectual properties I pilfered and plagiarized on my shithole island where no one knew what I was stealing from and thought I was some kind of genius when I'm really a hack - the book
soi face quote me, I dare you
everything I said is true and your leddit meme can't change that fact

I can't believe Kojima invented books. Truly a genius amongst men.

It's actually a pretty good book, aside from le Kojima memes

>>here's all the western intellectual properties I pilfered and plagiarized on my shithole island where no one knew what I was stealing from and thought I was some kind of genius when I'm really a hack - the book
>soi face quote me, I dare you
>everything I said is true and your leddit meme can't change that fact

Attached: 1658173015590254.png (1600x900, 27.71K)

Attached: gotcha.png (320x269, 111.08K)

Why does Kojima make 110 iq brainleta seethe so much? They guy makes good content.

Weed dude

Attached: 1657724370114.jpg (917x960, 95.22K)

His games are good but everything else about him is pseudo-intellectual ego jerking. He's the Japanese version of Jonathan Blow(hard) except with a AAA budget and a legion of fanboys.

seething, much of it was japanese content anyways you ape.

Attached: 1659093937019463.png (474x800, 672.43K)

Except Kojima doesn't insult other devs and belittle their games. He also loves Mads Mikkelsen and Norman Reedus. He's based in my book. (also his games have never been pozzed.)

I just plainly don't like his Egotism

Attached: kohler.png (1440x810, 138.71K)

Attached: 1658033444838.png (640x478, 431.37K)

In fact, before the sonypozz edited this in Director's cut, he BTFOd all those alt sexualities.
>Records suggest that the widespread aversion towards physical contact and intimacy was a phenomenon that had been observed even before the Death Stranding. One contemporary report, for example, details the increasing popularity of the "sexless lifestyle" among young people. A growing percentage of the younger cohort were self-identifying as asexual, claiming to be incapable of feeling desire or attraction. Accordingly, such individuals were less likely to have children or engage in sexual activity.

>It should be noted, however, that many other unique sexual identities were being recognized during this period, such as demisexuals, who are incapable of sexual attraction without an emotional connection, and panromantics, who profess an attraction unrestricted by sex or gender—albeit one not necessarily sexual in nature.

>One theory posits that the Stranding accelerated the proliferation of these sexualities. In a terrifying new world in which BTs roam and annihilation is an everyday occurrence, people have grown reticent to form emotional connections with others.

>Although there has been no measurable decrease in human fertility, the birth rate has nevertheless dropped dramatically. Incidence of sexual harassment and assault have also seen a sharp decrease, which seems to suggest that sex could not be further from our minds, for better or for worse. I must preempt myself by admitting that I do not have any empirical data with which to support the following claim. That said, it is my contention that, based on the aforementioned observations and others, the vast majority of the population could be categorized as asexual.

rent free

he's literally japanese druckman, probably even worse because he started a trend

muy interesente