Should I play the game now or wait for the enhanced edition?

Should I play the game now or wait for the enhanced edition?

Attached: images (2).jpg (194x259, 8.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gog.com/forum/pathfinder_wrath_of_the_righteous/fall_2022_controller_support_and_a_new_dlc_and_the_ee_of_pathfinder_wotr_news
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wait obviously

I LOVE Camelia!

Attached: 1657626381132.jpg (676x1000, 84.43K)

Can you romance this demon milf?

Wait for the first major patch fix...to fix the patch update of the expansion. These guys never actually fix anything.

Attached: Pathfinder 2.jpg (480x606, 78.41K)

Hey pal, how about letting your old buddy join you on this new adventure?

Attached: Good Friend.png (200x200, 78.28K)

I have to say, Storyteller channelling him in WoTR made me laugh.

If history is anything to go by, they will most certainly bork something in the EE, so play it now.

Wait, they already confirmed that they will release EE?

29th of September

Yes. Approx two months.
What exactly is in it is vague though.

Huh, I honestly thought they won't bother this time. The vagueness about it is kinda concerning though, especially because I don't really like any of the DLCs so far.

I miss this little shit

Same.

Attached: 1657135989820.jpg (2457x3192, 836.87K)

They will most likely just flesh out late game mythic paths, which is kind of pointless considering how short that part of the game is.

>want to play a dex frontliner
>GD mythic only adds strenght

Then legend it is!

Wait for EE to get a proper "I love my mom" experience. All additional content will be about making a gift for your beloved mom, Areelu. Each mythic path will get a unique quest for a unique gift. Except legend, that mom hating path will be removed from the game.

Attached: 1659246936485556.jpg (1000x563, 112.05K)

>enhanced edition
what enhanced edition?

Wait. Base game is good but Enhanced supposedly makes the late game stuff better.

gog.com/forum/pathfinder_wrath_of_the_righteous/fall_2022_controller_support_and_a_new_dlc_and_the_ee_of_pathfinder_wotr_news

is this copied from somewhere else? it sure does not look official

>Arue wants to tie you to the bed and run a Christmas list of sex fetish on your Commander ass
>Desna "purifies" her
>She says that she can fuck your lights out without restraint now
>This is somehow chaotic good
This is yandere Red flag desna what the FUCK. There's a fucking sex singularity with rape set to ON but everyone is chill because she doesn't eat souls anymore? And she has free access to my quarters?