Who would you want to see in Civ 7 Any Forums?

Who would you want to see in Civ 7 Any Forums?
You ARE a fan of history aren't you?

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 38.61K)

Hitler as a German leader. Civ 4 already had Stalin so why not?

Attached: 1623906039378.jpg (945x960, 215.87K)

civ 6 has everyone desu
id like to see a few removed actually, we don't need two greeces

Joao VI

I just want AI that isn't dumb as a rock

Because Hitler was a failure who didn't achieve anything

civ iii with a 1:1 map

Attached: .png (1005x369, 170.35K)

are you implying all civ leaders achieved something? take a look at civ 6 leaders kek

death stacks

Now that russophobia is back on the menu, I hope they bring back Stalin as a playable leader

I will be happy if it doesn't have cartoon graphics made for lastgen phones. Bonus points for no cancerous lefty ideology shit and Hitler as a Leader.

Hitler shot himself like a coward, destroyed Europe and European culture, destroyed Germany, and accomplished no lasting social, cultural or economic achievements.

He's like the opposite of what a good leader is.

for fucks sake just stick to Civ 5's art style. the best balance between realistic and stylized, and the world map is still unmatched

Trans representation

keep the adjescency bonus
pick your own trade route for bonuses
hiring mercenary units from neutral cities(basically unique civ units)
slavery as mechanic (early periods production and gold bonus at the cost of science, later periods diplomatic penalties)
ablity to make your own luxury goods
no more retarded technological jumps for units(crossbows to field cannons)
NO MORE FUCKING HARDCODED VOLCANOES

Yes, all those random Indian guys were more consequential than him.

I miss the art deco UI of V.

he would have done much more damage by having allowed himself to be captured and put on trial to be publicly humiliated

certainly he fucked up, but at that point in the game suicide is the only option

I want to see a confederate america civ

Unironically yes user.
Hitler was crying about his ancestors living in mudhuts long after the Indians had built these insane pyramids and shit.
Hitler couldn't even make a single good painting lmao, besides, he just ripped off Fascism from Mussolini, who at least had a cultural basis for his

Attached: images.jpg (288x175, 11.12K)

Civ games are too cartoony. At least SMAC went proper way.

Utterly based

The Nazi are losers, just like all facists. Facism has lost. It has failed. It was also never any good to begin with, not matching up to other nations in achievements.

I mean the American ones. Nazism was completely different than Italian fascism, take your meds trannie.

China is fascist.
>inb4 n-no it´s communist!