Modern gamers

>modern gamers

Attached: the hell.jpg (1072x1865, 647.97K)

>everyone is insane
Don't worry bro, give it 40 or so years and things should be back to normal, you know after most of your life is already over.

A lot of people go through a "trap" phase. But eventually they regain their masculinity.

I'm just sad I'm not going to live long enough to see this faggoty society collapse in on itself due to unsustainable social policies.

a lot? ain't no damn way

you noticed this board stopped posting gay shit almost entirely?
there used to be trap threads practically 24/7, but the association with trannies probably ruined the appeal (even though it's not the same thing at all)

What game

i stopped playing online years ago, why bother?

Basically all of them.

More accurately, most of the real userbase is gone and replaced with these terminally online politispergs from reddit.

>do not incite hateful discourse for politics and religion
>nazi and kkk is not allowed
huh?

Attached: EVERY1!!!!11.jpg (589x308, 41.79K)

No I didn't
The opposite really

I think with the internet everything will be accelerated, maybe 15 years

"No chat - no problems"
-Some effective manager.

what are you confused about

>wahhhh I can't be a cunt in some online spaces!!!!
good
fuck off

Yet here you are being a cunt, nice try hypocrite.

because I know i'm allowed to be a cunt here
I don't go places that say I can't be a cunt and then act surprised when I get banned for acting a cunt
learn what hypocrite means, mutt

I dunno, I was playing Chivalry 2 and I didn't get banned for evading word filters and shitting on faggots (knicker instead of nigger, for example).

>no really I'm a good boy honest
You are not fooling anyone nigger.

>tl;dr be civil
No wonder Any Forums thinks this is oppression.

I can understand some people want semi-serious communities. Spamming nigger remixes on microphone gets old sometimes.

>video games for children
>serious

but this is what server MOTDs looked like to me before the the rise of sjw lgbt leftist crap? the only retarded and weird part about this image is the trap part. such a random and oddly specific thing.

Right, so you can't go spamming nigger nigger in a children's game. Problem?

I'm guessing it's from reddit

Don't play video games for children then?

Can you tell me what part of being civil does banning the word trap fall under?

Civility isn't evocative. You're a fucking sheep if you want to turn your brain off. Being profound requires emotion, and emotions are ugly. People in the OP that enforce politically correct rules are zombies; apathy is death.