Fuck wrath, classic+ FUCKING WHEN?

fuck wrath, classic+ FUCKING WHEN?

Attached: world-of-warcraft-classic_p4nr.jpg (980x980, 212.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

turtle-wow.org/#/home
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

now, you just gotta stop being a dumb fuck and giving your money to the jews over at Activision Blizzard

>classic+
So... Ascension?

Turtle Wow. They already added new content and everything. turtle-wow.org/#/home

som 2 this year btw

Think they will do Wrath+ if anything.

There is no way they don't completely fuck up a 'Classic+'. I say this as someone who played and mostly enjoyed retail until SL

Thats Turtle user. They never left azeroth and its like 8 major patches past the end of 1.12 w/ goblin and high elf custom races.

How about they just relaunch classic and ban level boosters/botters that pollute our holy lands? See that mage trying to aoe zf for money? Poof account gone forever.

>classic+
>by nu-blizz devs
Talk about wanting to monkeypaw yourself. Their version of classic+ was Season of Mastery which flopped hard.

>first quest of vanilla+
>"hello traveler, my gay husband and I were taking a walk after some gay sex and decided we wanted to adopt a child. Can you collect 6 male orphans around stormwind for us?"

>I want classic+ but it needs to still be about gathering world buffs and stacking 20 warriors per raid! That's what Classic is all about!

Hardcore mode unironically rekindled my love for wow. Taking it slow and steady to avoid dying and having to care about crafting/quest rewards and low level dungeons really reminds me of how people used to play back in 2005.
I have no idea why anyone would choose to play on official classic servers where you need to pay a sub and if you die your character isn't even deleted instead of playing on Turtlewow.

Attached: 1652399564107.jpg (1024x768, 158.47K)

based

God I wish they'd put a month lockout on every raid, make epics have irreparable durability and encourage city wars. Imagine if the city leaders were worth killing more than just once.

Turtlechads rise up (then sit in a tent)

Attached: 32743552.jpg (800x800, 65.87K)

Attached: rMgyl6T.gif (500x372, 301.05K)

Still better than any private server.

Turtle is boring shit. Also ironman leveling existed years ago.

They'll do it eventually. They're fully aware that they'll never be able to peddle "Cataclysm Classic". The only other option would be going down with the ship, which is also a desirable outcome. That, or the stars align and Microsoft flogs them with gold-plated whips for long enough that they're convinced to finally pull their finger out and make WoW 2.

>no classic+ with
>reimagined DKs who can mount in doors and have mana pools
>reimagined demon hunters who suck and kill themselves with immolation aura
>acutally adding more dungeons reusing old assets
>finishing stormgarde keep and making it not gay
>adding a reimagined uldum only using assets from aq20/40
>no dragon isle
>acutally adressing what the FUCK the masters glaive is
>having the portals behind the dragons of nightmare porting you to a finished emerald dream
>bringing back darkness mechanics
>fixing shamans so they dont have to relearn 300 weapon skill because that is retarded
>giving ret paladins crusader strike baseline so they can do something
>giving warlocks a AOE multi shadowbolt attack like some bosses have
>giving warriors heroic leap because it is a great ability
>fixing all these stupid gay farms by adding a invisable box so players cant jump on it anymore its literally all they have to do and they still didnt do it
>readding pet battles but this time dont make 40000 million useless fucking pets and have it so its more cleaner
>yes i just defended pet battles im fucking turbo based
>adding more dungeons like something in feralas so this lazy bitch shandris can do something
>adding a world boss to un'goro
>adding current darkmoon faire because it is better than lol me want 10% damage here is bronze gizmo
>adding low level raids like one in stone talon where you need to rape the grim totems
>adding a raid about those big ass sea giant niggas
>adding a king sea giant as a world boss
>introducing the other wings of karazhan as another raid
>adding another troll raid
>backrolling that stupid fucking input lag shit

Attached: 1651792580953.jpg (388x394, 39.79K)

I don't get this classic+ shit. Blizzard has already proved, extensively, with how shit they're doing with retail, with the changes to arena matchmaking, boosts, and the paid mount in tbc, that they cannot add anything nowadays that's actually good and won't ruin the game.

So why is every faggot complaining about not having classic+? It's obvious if you got it they wouldn't add in the few QoL shit you want, but actually just paid boosts, store mounts, a wow token, looking for dungeon, and other trash into classic vanilla instead. It's like people actively are playing with the monkeys paw and don't expect to get fucking burned.

Attached: 1470958856319.jpg (1012x1088, 84.85K)

I've come to the slow realization that J.A. Brack's famous words "You think you do..." are more true than everyone wants to admit. He clearly was a total faggot for saying it, but in hindsight, I wish Omar never locked himself up in his office to jury rig the old data with the modern wow client.
is clearly wishful thinking. Blizzard can't be arsed to be competent when making their games. Classic worked because everyone yelled "no changes" and we still got assloads of changes and stuff.
Overwatch 2 is so dead, they cancelled the beta. Diablo Immortal is the most blatant cash grab game I've seen by a major studio. The new wow expansion looks like shit and everyone that is hyped for it is a moron.

I dread the day people will get nostalgic for the wow classic release.

Attached: 1525356775558.gif (260x146, 889.91K)

>It's obvious if you got it they wouldn't add in the few QoL shit you want
Fuck off, Mike.

Enjoy your keyloggers.